• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Time stop for all soul reapers and arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spafwy it's stated the zanpakuto world is a space/dimension separate from time

"The moment he was about to be "executed" by the hollow, he was forcibly dragged into the world of Zanpakuto, in a space separate from even time and then the boy was given the power of Urozakuro by her own hands."

Screenshot_2022-08-25-21-33-49-979_com.android.chrome.png

Raws.

This is consistent with ichigo experiencing no time when zangestu first appeared in chapter 110
0110-005.png

0110-006.png

0110-008.png

Also no time had passed in the real world when ichigo and white fought in his inner world.

I'm honestly not sure about this...
It isn’t really combat applicable, so as long as you denoted that, maybe like “limited time stop” and elaborate how it’s not really in character or combat applicable, except for maybe one key for Ichigo lol.
This is the best I can see coming from this.

It isn’t really combat applicable, so as long as you denoted that, maybe like “limited time stop” and elaborate how it’s not really in character or combat applicable, except for maybe one key for Ichigo lol.
That's what I was thinking

That really makes sense, but how would they stop time? just invoke the spirit of zanpakuto and time stops?

That really makes sense, but how would they stop time? just invoke the spirit of zanpakuto and time stops?
They wouldn't the zanpakto would and even then it's never happened for most Soul reapers and I don't remember a single arrancar ever having something similar.

It isn’t exactly time stop but it functions as such. Idk if there’s a better ability to describe it as

It's similar to isshiki getting time stop because he can summon objects from a dimension time doesn't flow

Limited Time Stop (The inner world of all Zanpakuto is disconnected from time, and when Zanpakuto draw their users into that inner world it effectively stops time for everyone around them. It should be noted that this has only been utilized by Zangetsu once, and is not combat applicable or in character for anyone else to use, except for pre-Bankai training Ichigo.)

or something like that

Limited Time Stop (The inner world of all Zanpakuto is disconnected from time, and when Zanpakuto draw their users into that inner world it effectively stops time for everyone around them. It should be noted that this has only been utilized by Zangetsu once, and is not combat applicable or in character for anyone else to use, except for pre-Bankai training Ichigo.)

or something like that
I disagree with this. It’s implied Azashiro also stopped time like Zangetsu did to receive his Zanpakuto. That’s the whole context of the statement. Azashiro was right about to be killed with a hollow.

It’s not limited to Zangetsu. Any other Zanpakuto spirit would be able to perform a similar feat if need be, as displayed by Urozakuro

I disagree with this. It’s implied Azashiro also stopped time like Zangetsu did to receive his Zanpakuto. That’s the whole context of the statement. Azashiro was right about to be killed with a hollow.

It’s not limited to Zangetsu. Any other Zanpakuto spirit would be able to perform a similar feat if need be, as displayed by Urozakuro
Well, Azashiro can be included in that too then, I’m saying we should make it explicit how out of character this ability is

Self perception manip mayhaps. I dont know about actual time stop even if its the same in practice.

Well, Azashiro can be included in that too then, I’m saying we should make it explicit how out of character this ability is
Okay. The way you wrote it implies that only Zangetsu could do that, when SAWFY shows that’s a general ability of all zanpakuto inner worlds. I don’t see the point of writing in its ooc.

Okay. The way you wrote it implies that only Zangetsu could do that, when SAWFY shows that’s a general ability of all zanpakuto inner worlds. I don’t see the point of writing in its ooc.
I was unaware of the SAFWY context, hence why it was Zangetsu focused

This isn't timestop; at best this is the user's own perception of time coming to a stop. There's no indication they can still actually do anything in this "stopped time".
That's why I say it isn't combat applicable this only in the zanpakuto world. Ichigo was in his zanpaktou world talking to zangestu and fighting white. While no time had passed in the real world. Proven by kenpachi standing in the exact same position for the entire battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back