• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: The worlds destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousBlank said:
You know sarcasm is a thing right? If you wanna follow said rule, why are you arguing that Muken is an infinite void of nothingness. Pretty blatant cherry picking right there.
Because it's actually called that? Unohana literally says this to Kenpachi.
Muken

The only entrance to Muken is in the deeps of Seireitei located in Soul Society. If the entrance is close or destroyed everyone will stay in Muken forever as there's no other exist or entrance as Kyoraku told Aizen. That's why he had the key to Muken connected to his heart, so Aizen wouldn't kill him.

This would bring an argument that Muken is a dimension of it's own closed to the outside world in this case Soul Society which is particularly correct, however, this dimension called Muken still exist in a world of Reishi created by the Soul King.

2 conclusions are given.

• Soul King did not created the Muken because is not connected to the Soul Society and is in another dimension. (However, there are contradictions to this argument as the "shaking" could be "felt" inside Muken which is closed to the outside world. That means the Muken was shaking around them. You can't feel "shaking" unless the surroundings are "shaking" around you. Thus, Muken is connected to the Soul King's creation.)
  • The second argument is that since Muken is located in Soul Society which is a dimension created of Reishi by the Soul King, the Soul King changed/converted Muken into Reishi and moved Muken to Soul Society.

I know what they called it. My point is for you to drop this double standard cherry picking. Dont argue its an infinite void of nothingness just because you are against it being an argument for 3-A then immediately turn around and say its not an infinite void of nothingness because you dont want it to be an argument for infinite speed. I dont understand how you can just sit there and be so disingenuous with no issue.

Well when the shaking happened in Muken, Shunsui was entering it to speak with Aizen. That means the entrance between the Soul Society and the Muken was opened.

If an entrance into a seperate universe/dimension/realm, etc. is opened then the actvitiy of one can influence/effect the other.

AnonymousBlank said:
I know what they called it. My point is for you to drop this double standard cherry picking. Dont argue its an infinite void of nothingness just because you are against it being an argument for 3-A then immediately turn around and say its not an infinite void of nothingness because you dont want it to be an argument for infinite speed.
No one here said any of this. A void doesnt suddenly not become infinite when arguing against people having infinite speed for moving in it.

The void at the end of the day is infinite, the characters are just not scaled to it.

"you can feel it even down here" Muken was indeed shaken. It's connected to SS, so it's under SK's power.

I for one welcome Bleach to hit Low 2-C, whether it's legit or not. I'd love to put Ichigo against Dream Devourer, Caine, Vivec, and Overlord GAIA.

This simply proves it's connected and Yhwach was going to destroy it. Also this means SK made Muken.

M11UTD said:
"you can feel it even down here" Muken was indeed shaken. It's connected to SS, so it's under SK's power.
Or, again, Shunsui said that because the entrance between the Muken and the Soul Society was opened to feel the former shaking from where he was.

Xerkser500 said:
M11UTD said:
Or, again, Shunsui said that because the entrance between the Muken and the Soul Society was opened to feel the former shaking from where he was.
Second scan Apple posted shows it reached Muken, check the first panel again.

The real cal howard said:
I for one welcome Bleach to hit Low 2-C, whether it's legit or not. I'd love to put Ichigo against Dream Devourer, Caine, Vivec, and Overlord GAIA.
Multiversal Soul Crush gg

Muken is not 'Nothingness'.

• 'Nothingness' refers not only to the absence of matter, but rather the absence of space and time in itself.
  • In the official digitizatio 'Nothingness' is not mentioned.
  • Muken is referred to as a 'space'.

So what's Muken?
The Muken is a different space of the Soul Society, which extends to infinity (or almost).

Shaking an infinite space is obviously 3-A, that is, we would have made it practical here.
However, I am uncertain about it, in the official digitizatio it is said that the Muken is ' almost infinitely large ', and not ' infinity ' directly.

as far as i can see , this wiki is the more accurate out there .

still better than wiki's that say that all hax can be negated wia higher AP/dura

This wiki is one of the least accurate and most biased. This thread alone is proof of that.

Wanna upgrade something? Gish-galloping, Text Walls, Being Offended Easily, and FRAs.

Done. Nothing else matters.

Xerkser500 said:
M11UTD said:
The door to Muken was close.

6C8C1EAA-95BC-4279-BCA9-8F2A7841076F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back