• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions-- Re:Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence. That's the problem. The evidence there is debunks the current Tiers.

Ergo, downgrade. Both for the High 6-As due to a wrong calc and a 5-B due to incorrect interpretations.

Im deciding if this is close-worthy or not. Seriously, both sides should keep calm.

Damage3245 said:
Nothing existed before the Soul King? That's directly contradicted by the manga with Yhwach claiming that the Soul King was created to bring stability to the flow of souls.
Also, reading the manga Bleach and reading all of the novels attached to Bleach is not the same thing.
Or maybe you took it out of context? Yhwach can't be born if Soul King was originally created. The only thing the Shinigami mention a lot was to create a Soul King meaning "putting someone inside the crystal after removing the limbs" this was what Ichibei was gonna do to Ichigo if Yhwach's reiatsu couldn't hold the worlds. Shunsui knew it too. Read the novels, right now the origin of the Soul King is been explored. So we will know more about who he was before he was betrayed and seal by the Shinigami.

Nothing existing before the Soul King doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure that the current Soul King wasn't even the first one.

A calc group member said it. I can't find the thread. But I asked here.

If someone remotely said that, I suggest we strip them (jk) out of their calc group member rating. It's painfully obvious and it's common knowledge that targeting the core is orders of magnitude below destroying the entire planet.

The fact that the Soul King has children (didnt Yhwach state he was Reio's son?) and the Soul King also has a royal family proves he wasn't the first one.

QUESTION: If in the Novels which are currently ongoing, (because popularity and profit) is explain in the future that the Soul King created existence, which there was already mention of nothing existing before the Soul King in the novels. Will that make Soul King Universal level? The Soul King is been explain right now, detective Hisagi is on the case.

AppleLord said:
Or maybe you took it out of context? Yhwach can't be born if Soul King was originally created. The only thing the Shinigami mention a lot was to create a Soul King meaning "putting someone inside the crystal after removing the limbs" this was what Ichibei was gonna do to Ichigo if Yhwach's reiatsu couldn't hold the worlds. Shunsui knew it too. Read the novels, right now the origin of the Soul King is been explored. So we will know more about who he was before he was betrayed and seal by the Shinigami.
We don't know a whole lot about the circumstances of Yhwach's birth or his exact relation to the Soul King, or what the Soul King exactly was before he was put in as the lynchpin.

So therefore Yhwach could have been born to the dude who would become the Soul King before he became the Soul King.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
The fact that the Soul King has children (didnt Yhwach state he was Reio's son?) and the Soul King also has a royal family proves he wasn't the first one.
Not necessarily, but ok.

Needless to say, every single perso in this thread is being hostile as hell.

Please, end this thread's existence.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Nothing existing before the Soul King doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure that the current Soul King wasn't even the first one.
It makes a lot sense, since Soul Society can't create a Soul King, only the seal. That person requires enough reiatsu to hold the worlds and to be part Quincy. Read the novels.

Kepekley23 said:
Needless to say, every single perso in this thread is being hostile as hell.

Please, end this thread's existence.
As you command, my lord.

@AppleLord

No offense, but I don't even have to begin explaining why Universe level Soul King is an outlier, god-tier or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back