• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

Uyru was absolutely wrecked by Ulq and Ichigo. In no way does he scale to them.

He was still conscious and in good enough shape to have a conversation after 2 simultaneous beatings from them.

USklaverei said:
I believe it is the fullbring arc, war and novel
we not doing filler movies? i heard we was after all the canon stuff is done cuz i really wanna know about king seal ima ask about it in the other topic tho

@Aerna we agreed to scale ichigo to yammi

Nnoitra scales above all espada in base and above All ressurection in ressurection regarding durability

Nel is 6C in base not 6B

I think it's all

Also zaraki gets 2 keys,

Ovy7 said:
Attack Potency: Island level+, likely Large Island level (Fought against Nnoitra and can cut through his Hierro [it is stated multiple times in a Databook that Nnoitra's Hierro is the strongest]), Country level with eyepatch off (Damaged Resurrección Nnoitra), higher with Kendo | Country level (Damaged Resurrección Yammy and killed a Rage Form Yammy), higher with eyepatch off and with Kendo

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Nnoitra) | Relativistic (He can keep up with Byakuya)

Durability: Large Mountain level+, likely Island level (Could stop base Nnoitra's sword and Cero with his bare hand) | Country level (Took multiple attacks from a Resurrección Nnoitra and Resurrección Yammy)

Key: Pre-Nnoitra Fight | Post-Nnoitra Fight

Yeah she got seriously injured and couldn't even touch him

Anyway this can be closed since the changes will be made

I do have a problem with this:

> Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stated by Starrk that his cero isn't enough to defeat Rojuro, which is an order of magnitude lower than Cero Oscuras)

That is at best a durability feat, not an Attack Potency feat. Why would Rojuro / Love scale to Small Country level from this?

um sth small i noticed post grimmjaw fight ichigo was given the same speed as half power zangetsu possesed , when we clearly see vaste lorde being faster as before base ichigo barely reacted to 1st release ulq while vaste lorde easily blitzed segunda etapa ulq and when ulquiorra threw his lanza vaste lorde dodged the lanza and ulquiorra thought that he had missed i believe this is kubo showing that vaste lorde was so fast that ulq didnt even notice him moving his head

I agree with Damage here, moreover, I believe that Gin should have a possibly Relativistic (Can defeat Hollow Mask Ichigo off screen)

Wasn't Mashiro holding off several captains at the same time in the flashback she should get low 6b and 6B with mask.

I still think Shinji vs Aizen wasn't an illusion and he should scale to Aizen in base.

@USK: Why are you editing the profiles? No admin has accepted this and we are still discussing it.

@Damage: Not sure. I asked Imade since IIRC he decided that.

@Zoro: Zangetsu possessed Ichigo is obviously above that by an unquantifable amount hence the "at least".

I mean if there are still issues, it might affect other profiles hence why I wait untill everything is resolved before I apply the changes.

Either way no admin has seen this so they might think you're vandalising the profiles.

Edit: Also I'd appreciate it if you'd let me edit the profiles.

Yeah, feel free to invite more staff to take a look.

But I think we should find a better justification/rating for Love, and the characters that scale to him.

Looking around other profiles it seems we accept using the reasoning "'Character' AP should be comparable to their durability".

Also that statement is contradicted when he can survive Starrk's wolves without them.

> Love is also stated to need to Hollowfy in order to deal with Ceros

Yes, but that's a charged Cero from V1 Full Hollow Ichigo. We have no idea how that Cero compared to Starrks. Hell, as far as we know, it could be much more powerful (seeing that VL Ichigo's Cero at half power can annihilate a CO from SE Ulq).

Edit:

> Also that statement is contradicted when he can survive Starrk's wolves without them.

Didn't he and Rose also destroyed some of Starrk's wolfs?

>Looking around other profiles it seems we accept using the reasoning "'Character' AP should be comparable to their durability".

We definitely should not be. That is faulty reasoning.

Back