• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Question

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Never noticed it till now, but why do bleach characters have low 2C in their AP section?
Although it's been long but I read the manga and the vol 1 and 2 of the novels and I can't seem to remember them affecting or destroying timelines or any 4D space

Read the entire thread and not just the OP
4 pages when it is not sure I will find it there?
Nah

I will just wait for someone who can answer my question or point me in the direction where I can get it

I don't have Low 2-C scans because it takes cosmology and yada yada, but a basic 3-A scaling can come from this, as the World without Reio power (that Yhwach absorbed, as he absorbed Reio) cannot sustain, leading the collapse of the universe

and there had threads (the first one that I sent) that talks about Reio stabilization feat

and also that in the canon movie memories of nobody (iirc), it is said that Living World and Soul Society are different side of the same coin, and the coin being the universe, and oh well, Yhwach has the power to destroy it

I don't have Low 2-C scans because it takes cosmology and yada yada, but a basic 3-A scaling can come from this, as the World without Reio power (that Yhwach absorbed, as he absorbed Reio) cannot sustain, leading the collapse of the universe

and there had threads (the first one that I sent) that talks about Reio stabilization feat

and also that in the canon movie memories of nobody (iirc), it is said that Living World and Soul Society are different side of the same coin, and the coin being the universe, and oh well, Yhwach has the power to destroy it
All this are 3A to high 3A feats, you need to affect timelines to get low 2C

Gimme a while I'll type up a detailed answer later when I get the time (might be weeks, university has me busy), TLDR we accept the destroy realm statements as "at least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" since it's precedence and there wasn't enough to give it a full Low 2-C.

Correct me if I'm wrong but at least World of the Living and Soul Society is both spatially (for obvious reasons) and temporally (because dangai is a separated from time and space in both manga and databooks) divided, and both are accepted as universal in scale. Since Reiō created different spacetime continua and Yhwach was capable of dividing those again, tier 2 is justified no?

Correct me if I'm wrong but at least World of the Living and Soul Society is both spatially (for obvious reasons) and temporally (because dangai is a separated from time and space in both manga and databooks) divided, and both are accepted as universal in scale. Since Reiō created different spacetime continua and Yhwach was capable of dividing those again, tier 2 is justified no?
The keyword is timeline

Time flowing differently in another dimensions does not mean they do not share the same timeline

That's why DB low 2C was rejected

living world is a space-time continuum that's enough for it to be a low 2C structure. dangai is a universal sized spacetime and time and space is enough to make this special dangai low 2C . garganta is an infinite spacetime, which again makes it a low 2C structure.

The keyword is timeline

Time flowing differently in another dimensions does not mean they do not share the same timeline

That's why DB low 2C was rejected
You don't need to affect a timeline to be tier 2.

Just affecting an universal 4 dimensional construct.

Actually you do. The new tier 2 standards require all of a timeline to be effected at once to be considered Low 2-C. Past, Present and Future at the same time.

Just to make this clarification about the tier 2 standards currently.
Can you ping me when the standards page gets updated?

Im pretty sure this is already implemented since this is verbatim repeated here on a daily basis as of recent times. Thats why destroying parts of a timeline aren't considered anything more than 3-A (or High 3-A at the absolute most).
Yeah I get that, I’m just curious how the wording of the standards will change, surely they’ll have some sort of clarification?

Never noticed it till now, but why do bleach characters have low 2C in their AP section?
Although it's been long but I read the manga and the vol 1 and 2 of the novels and I can't seem to remember them affecting or destroying timelines or any 4D space
Not this ******* shit again

Back