• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach pre-timeskip

Kinda late here, but the fact that the Sternritter wanted to use the Arrancars' power for their army further backs this up as everyone that was left (besides Halibel and Grimmjow) were all below the Espada, not to mention that even Charlotte was capable of beating Bambietta.

Hmm. Not much seems to be happening here. I would appreciate if KuuIchigo, LordAizenSama & Gwynbleiddd would be willing to handle the revisions.

I do not know. I will message them that their help would be appreciated.

I can do them.

So all pre time skip high tiers like Captains and the Espada will be upgraded to Massively Hypersonic+ via scaling from their newer versions.

Gwynbleiddd said:
I've done some of them but i have to leave.

I will continue later.
Take your time. Don't stress yourself out over this.

LordAizenSama said:
Well I can't apply updates since my computer is damaged and a lot of the profiles being locked.
Well that sucks. Hope you find the time to get it fixed quickly.

I guess they can stay where they are in the pre time skip, since they likely improved post time skip but not enough to close the gap between Lieutenants and captains

Some Espada are currently sitting at Hypersonic+. If they are upgraded, we would have MHS+ lieutenants.

Should the lower ranked Espada be left as they are?

Basically, those currently at High Hypersonic will be upgraded to MHS+, but what should we do with the lower ranked Espada who are currently Hypersonic+?

I think massively hypersonic would be fine. Since the lieutenents are weaker than captains but not by a factor of 100x or more.

We need calcs to confirm how fast the Lieutenants and Fraccion really are. Are there any? I know there's a Mach 260 one but that's not accepted.

I reminded Gwynbleiddd to finish the revision.

@Amlad 22, That seems reasonable.

One Question: What about the infamous Mach 29 calc? Would the Lieutenants scale to that or was that for a captain?

I have a question about pre time skip shikai Ichigo. He's at multi city block level since his getsuga tenshou had that amount of energy, but considering the fact that he matched Kenpachi and Byakuya and even overpowered Byakuya's shikai with a single attack shouldn't he be at town level like the both of them?

@SilentBob34

That 8-A rating is for when Ichigo was still around Lieutenant level. Ikkaku noted that his power kept on growing at a high rate. By the time he faced Zaraki, it was noted that his power was far above Lieutenant level and when he went to face Ukitake and Byakuya, he had grown to solid Captain level.

Ohh so is that an outdated rating then? Would it be reasonable to upgrade him to town level? Or should he probably stay where he is?

SilentBob34 said:
Ohh so is that an outdated rating then? Would it be reasonable to upgrade him to town level? Or should he probably stay where he is?
It's not outdated, everybody in bleach got stronger after timeskip except for the oldest captains who don't train

In my opinion, we should leave the ratings as is but just change the Key a bit. The second Key can be "After attaining Shikai" while the third can be "After attaining Bankai".

@Joseph619

I was talking about pre time skip Ichigo and his rating not any of the post time skip stuff.

@Soldier Blue

That sounds like a good idea as well. I agree with it.

I can adjust the Bleach ratings. I just need to know where the lieutenants and lower ranked Espada should be placed at. Just 'likely higher', right?

It may be best to wait and let Gwynbleiddd handle it, so there are no inconsistencies between his edits and your own.

Gwynbleiddd said:
I can do them.

So all pre time skip high tiers like Captains and the Espada will be upgraded to Massively Hypersonic+ via scaling from their newer versions.
Then again, this is what he seems to have beeen doing, but nevertheless, the profiles also need proper explanations for the statistics.

Back