• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Ikkaku and Yumichika

I do know that the Bleachverse is currently being worked on, but I just wanted to see what some of you guys think of the brainstorming I did.

All of the mentioned feats are on the respective characters' wiki page.

It all starts with Gin stabbing Third Fusion Aizen, who deliberately makes himself weaker than his Second Fusion. That means he is a little stronger than his First Fusion, 5-B.
That means Gin is easily 5-B then.
Okay, and before that, Shinji was fighting against Gin, and that would make Shinji 5-B as well.
Shinji only got stronger after the time skip, so since he got one-shot by Bambietta, that means she is 5-B as well. This would end in a huge scaling chain and so on.
So now on to the main topic: Yumichika sliced Zombie Bambietta's arm off, and Ikkaku pierced into her. Wouldn't that make them 5-B as well?

I do know that sounds absurd and absolutely unrealistic, but based on that scaling chain, shouldn't that be the case?

What do y'all think?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I don't intend to have the character pages updated, but to simply have a clear answer to something that's been bugging me for hours..

Okay y'all I found a new chain:

It seems that Tosen cut Shinji, which would surely make him 5-B then.

Komamura then was able to hurt Tosen, so he is 5-B too

And Bambietta was able to clash with Komamura, so she has to be 5-B because she didn't use any of her dura negation.

What do y'all think?

Okay y'all I found a new chain:

It seems that Tosen cut Shinji, which would surely make him 5-B then.

Komamura then was able to hurt Tosen, so he is 5-B too

And Bambietta was able to clash with Komamura, so she has to be 5-B because she didn't use any of her dura negation.

What do y'all think?
The verse is currently under a Massive revisions. Arc7 has already done revisions from OG Bleach to TYBW cour 1. He will do the lower tiers next.

It all starts with Gin stabbing Third Fusion Aizen, who deliberately makes himself weaker than his Second Fusion. That means he is a little stronger than his First Fusion, 5-B.
Yeah, he deliberately makes himself weaker than his second fusion... and is also deliberately off-guard.

Let's grant 3rd Fusion Aizen while nerfed is still stronger than base Aizen... this doesn't matter at all. He's not on guard, ready for Gin to stab him. We know for a fact, Gin used a regular-ass extension of his bankai to stab Aizen. Striped Mask Ichigo > 10x regular bankai Gin's AP. How in the world is that doing anything to even Base Aizen???

That means Gin is easily 5-B then.
nope.

Okay, and before that, Shinji was fighting against Gin, and that would make Shinji 5-B as well.
Gin would achieve it with his bankai only, regardless, so it wouldn't scale to Shinji.

Shinji only got stronger after the time skip, so since he got one-shot by Bambietta, that means she is 5-B as well. This would end in a huge scaling chain and so on.
We haven't even seen this happen in Cour 2... manga the definitive thing anymore

So now on to the main topic: Yumichika sliced Zombie Bambietta's arm off, and Ikkaku pierced into her. Wouldn't that make them 5-B as well?
It makes no sense at all for either of them to scale to Shinji's full power, and to scale far above people like Base Aizen, which is what your scaling chain would produce. This is your scaling chain:

Gin > Nerfed Third Fusion Aizen > Base Aizen > Unohana > First Invasion Zaraki

and then

Gin = Shinji < Bambietta = Zombie Bambietta < Yumichika and Ikkaku????????

Keep in mind, though it hasn't been implemented yet, Post-Reiokyu training Byakuya < Base Aizen.

So now you have Yumichika and Ikkaku above: Base Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, Shinji Hirako, Post-Reiokyu Training Byakuya, Tokinada, Yoruichi, Urahara, Shunsui, Base Lille Barro (who, if everything stays the same is one of Yhwach's strongest Quincy, while Bambietta is not), etc.

I don't think we need to explain how big of an issue having Yumichika and Ikkaku above Unohana and first invasion Zaraki is, too. Keep in mind the recent stuff, they're struggling with Mask.

Yeah, he deliberately makes himself weaker than his second fusion... and is also deliberately off-guard.

Let's grant 3rd Fusion Aizen while nerfed is still stronger than base Aizen... this doesn't matter at all. He's not on guard, ready for Gin to stab him. We know for a fact, Gin used a regular-ass extension of his bankai to stab Aizen. Striped Mask Ichigo > 10x regular bankai Gin's AP. How in the world is that doing anything to even Base Aizen???

nope.

Gin would achieve it with his bankai only, regardless, so it wouldn't scale to Shinji.

We haven't even seen this happen in Cour 2... manga the definitive thing anymore

It makes no sense at all for either of them to scale to Shinji's full power, and to scale far above people like Base Aizen, which is what your scaling chain would produce. This is your scaling chain:

Gin > Nerfed Third Fusion Aizen > Base Aizen > Unohana > First Invasion Zaraki

and then

Gin = Shinji < Bambietta = Zombie Bambietta < Yumichika and Ikkaku????????

Keep in mind, though it hasn't been implemented yet, Post-Reiokyu training Byakuya < Base Aizen.

So now you have Yumichika and Ikkaku above: Base Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, Shinji Hirako, Post-Reiokyu Training Byakuya, Tokinada, Yoruichi, Urahara, Shunsui, Base Lille Barro (who, if everything stays the same is one of Yhwach's strongest Quincy, while Bambietta is not), etc.

I don't think we need to explain how big of an issue having Yumichika and Ikkaku above Unohana and first invasion Zaraki is, too. Keep in mind the recent stuff, they're struggling with Mask.
Thanks a lot for the reply, but as you implied with the billions of question marks after yumichika and ikkaku, it is absurd, but that crossed my mind and that's it. nothing overly important

Back