• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality 5 vs Higher dimensionality

I was seeing in other threads that the staff mentions that to have acausality 5 you must be unchangeable and impossible to interact with.
So, What happens if the rival is a being of a higher dimensionality, for example, you there is a 4d guy with acca 5 and his rival is a being 12 without acca 5.
can the 12d guy kill him? If the answer is yes, then don't you think it would be an antifeat? because if someone without acca 5 could change you and interact with you it means that you never had acca 5 in the first place.

Acausality Type 5 is only outside of causality on the scope of which it is shown, it is not beyond causality up to every possible Tier.

For example, someone who transcends causality on a Low 1-C Level, may not transcend it on a 1-A Level. Higher tiers can overcome the resistances of lower tiers, the same goes for ignoring states of being or abilities of lower tiers.

Only stuff like Immunities, or NEP works on every level. If you can't effect non-existence, it doesn't matter whether it's non-existence in a Low 2-C Verse or a High 1-A Verse. Likewise, if you seriously lack causality, like all together, not through transcending it, or being beyond it, but lack it as an aspect, the same applies.

ok thanks, another question:
Can a being that is type 5 acausal affect another that is also type 5 within the same verse?

I mean, imagine that two characters belong to the same piece of fiction, and they are both acca 5. Can they kill each other? How can a verse prove that without being anti-feat? I mean can an untouchable being touch another untouchable being? Honestly, I think not, mainly because of the requirements of being unchangeable and impossible to interact with.

I was wondering something about the last point in the second image.
Is it still like that? I mean, do we still use those standards?

If so, then it is not very different from nep in the sense that not even a being of higher dimensionality could affect you because you are in a state of disconnection with everything. So why did we assume that destroying your dimension would kill you? That acausal being does not interact in any way with that dimension, so destroying that dimension should not mean killing that being.

What do you think about that?

ok thanks, another question:
Can a being that is type 5 acausal affect another that is also type 5 within the same verse?

I mean, imagine that two characters belong to the same piece of fiction, and they are both acca 5. Can they kill each other? How can a verse prove that without being anti-feat? I mean can an untouchable being touch another untouchable being? Honestly, I think not, mainly because of the requirements of being unchangeable and impossible to interact with.
Being changeable, or unchangeable only matters when you are dealing with causality. If two genuine Accasaulity Type 5 Beings interact with one another, their interaction can't be quantified as a normal interaction. Whatever they do, it is no longer an "Action" and it no longer has cause or effect.

It's the same when two god-like beings are destroying universes, fighting in the void outside of time and space, yet can still talk to one another. Obviously, they aren't speaking through vibrations in the air, yet the author will still say they are talking to one another.

I was wondering something about the last point in the second image.
Is it still like that? I mean, do we still use those standards?

No ability is reserved for a specific tier, KLOL is just saying 1-A and above characters usually have Type 5 compared to the lower tiers. But as for the question of operating on a higher plane's causality, he's right. Being outside of "A" system of causality that makes your existence similar to an existence that has Type 5, is still Type 4. Type 5 means you are outside of all causality in your verse.

Back