• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Ichigo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Aizen never physically contended with Yhwach; only reason he stood up to him was via hax.

Aizen never intended to. His plan the whole time was to wait on Ichigo. Above says Ichigo got his rating for having comparable Reiatsu.. Well guess what Aizen so happens to have comparable Reiatsu lel.

@Matt aww come on lad why isn't he "At least" like the other chaps Q.Q

Also, I know you're fine with him scaling my question was directed at the guy who said he doesn't scale.

Honestly, I think the Soul King's page should just be flat out deleted.

There's really no point in even having it here. Even without these revisions factored in the SK is completely featless in all other areas and doesnt even fight. With his tier being Unknown now, it just gives his page a whole bunch of unknowns.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
There's really no point in even having it here. Even without these revisions factored in the SK is completely featless in all other areas and doesnt even fight. With his tier being Unknown now, it just gives his page a whole bunch of unknowns.
Agreed 100%

Also he has no arms or legs, biggest reason to get rid of him.

"Please do not attempt to upgrade Bleach to 5B, this has been duiscusded multiple times and agreed to be unlikely"

Rocker1189 said:
Also he has no arms or legs, biggest reason to get rid of him.
Lmao. Guess the page's done with.

"Please do not attempt to upgrade Bleach to 5-B again. This has been discussed to exhaustion throughout discussion threads numbering literal thousands of posts, and eventually we finally reached the Conclusion that the collapse / merging of Earth, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo is not a direct feat, but rather a natural collateral-effect of the flow of souls being unbalanced , and as such characters cannot scale to it."

How about this?

@Matthew

But I was gonna leave that up to you ovo

In all seriousness, maybe something like what Gargoyle suggested but just edit it to be more specific? Like bringing up the chain-reaction/soul manip stuff instead of it being purely AP.

It is ridiculous to see that the feature that the manga offers is not used because of its "great results", Bleach is really underestimated not only if it is about power but history too, I am surprised that fans of bleach do not fall for this , how can I say ... They really are dedicated.

KazuiK said:
It is ridiculous to see that the feature that the manga offers is not used because of its "great results", Bleach is really underestimated not only if it is about power but history too, I am surprised that fans of bleach do not fall for this , how can I say ... They really are dedicated.
That was a rollercoaster of a comment, I have no idea what you just said.

Can we please shut up about "naruto fan this" or "bleach fan that" and back n forth?

This contributes to absolutely nothing and makes things worse and much more escalated.

I already used it, it comes to be consistent with the feats. Had we used the old 36 petatonnes it would have come to x2 which is 72 then x10 for Hollow which is 7.2 exatonnes then x10 or x100 at 72 or 720 exatonnes. Moo or Small Planet level. But in this case the calc was revised so Icchi is still multi-continental.

Oetsu should not have denial of durability, he himself says that Sayafushi is capable of cutting anything and his intelligence should be at least comparable to Askin or inferior.

Kirinji can handle the heat of water and blood but this was not included why?

Ohwell, all ends that ends well.

Good to see things finally resolved after over 2000 posts. We can at last put this to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back