• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Ichigo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangai Ichigo said:
Kubo doesn't like backgrounds that's just it
He's been lazy with them ever since 2012. Or since when the anime cancelled, and he stopped giving his 100%

Dangai Ichigo said:
But Ichigo shouldn't be getting this enourmus amount of L's
Narutotards, Onepiecetards, comictards and Bleach haters are more abundant than it's fans. Plus ever since ScrewAttack made that crap video it's become even worse. Everyone just ***** on Bleach saying "oh Naruto didn't even go Six Paths to beat Ichigo he's so weak".

Damage3245 said:
Given that Yhwach was holding back during their fight, he could have held back enough to let Ichigo hit him.
He wasn't though, he said he had no room left for error and started using Almighty. Not holding back, Ichigo still 6-A.

BMWFanboy said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Narutotards, Onepiecetards, comictards and Bleach haters are more abundant than it's fans. Plus ever since ScrewAttack made that crap video it's become even worse. Everyone just ***** on Bleach saying "oh Naruto didn't even go Six Paths to beat Ichigo he's so weak".
No one has ever referenced Screwattack in any of these threads, also stop calling other people "tards" just because they disagree with you

BMWFanboy said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
I agreed with that video.

It's hilarious that Bleach fans think Bleach is the first and last series to ever be downgraded in the entirety of VSBW, like it's never happened to anyone else.

No one has ever referenced Screwattack in any of these threads, also stop calling other people "tards" just because they disagree with you

I'm sorry if that offended you

• I'm not talking about this wiki
  • Somebody who says Sage Naruto would beat Ichigo simply because it attacks the cells is clearly a tard, and this didn't happen on this will
I hope that clears it up.

I agreed with that video.

How? Pseudo Bankai clothes with True Shikai Blades Base Teen Naruto outpacing Bankai Ichigo Ichigo using hollow mask with True Shikai Going True Bankai and being dispatched in one punch from Avatar Kurama Going into an inferior form

If you mean you agree with the result, that's different.

sigh, its because they didnt have other sprites to use in the battle, Naruto actually did go rikudo mode in the DB

Nah they clearly considered Six paths sage mode might have just looked different or not in the animation

I still don't agree with Scaling Ichigo to Yhwach

6-B Ichigo and Aizen is far more believable

He cuts him deep, stops him with one arm and forces him to use his most OP power Almighty, it should scale. Plus it, as I repeatedly said, would be consistent with scaling from Kenpachi's feat and multiplying it with canon multipliers.

Let's see

All for 6-A Ichigo

BMWFanboy, Dangai Ichigo, AppleLord(I assume), Shadowbokunohero(I assume), Omimi

Against

TataHakai, Damage3245

Quick make a joke; Matthew didn't like the Bleach music I placed twice in the thread and edited out. Seems accurate with his downplay.

He did cut him but Yhwach literally threw the same attack away like a piece of trash

If anything you could argue that Yhwach was ONLY cut because he didn't know what was going to happen

Ut
Then as soon as he realised what it was (After it hit him) he simply discarded of the attack with ease and said Ichigo was out of his league

You can say that, however while saying he's out of his league he begins to operate at full power and says he has no room for error left. Then when he uses Bankai instead of using him he uses had to break it, calling it fearsome. So with multiple statements against that one I think it should still scale. Plus let's not forget Ichigo also stopped him from drawing his sword using one hand.

I will be honest, this is the only wiki where bleach was ever planet level. I personally thing that ichigo is multi continental same as yhwach(maybe moon level), but no other Vs debate site thinks they are even close to moon level.

6-A ichigo isn't too controversial since his reiatsu was stated to be at the level of Yhwach too, i'm fine either way in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back