• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Ichigo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might look like I am immature but once I'm assigned to something I would never screw up something but I can respect you wanting more qualified people

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Tata
You can do it since you have a good grasp on the new Tierings. You have my permission.
FML, i just spent like 15 minutes editing this
Looks like an admin is going to have to edit.

He's Aizen and remember that he apparently still has other 17 seals on him but the only thing that changed is that he's off the chair (Since it's the only thing he mentioned) until we know that he is actually at full power

We scale Ichigo to Yhwach because Ichigo actually has feats of physically fighting Yhwach and has statements of his Reiatsu being comparable

Aizen has neither so no, though he definitely isn't weaker than Shikai casual Kenpachi

So Aizen should scale to Country level, Not continent.

Dangai Ichigo said:
His speed... That's the only thing that should be upgraded so much **Massively Hypersonic+** that it's ridiculous
We cant scale him up through speculation, if not a lot of other character speed will go up massively.

Dangai Ichigo said:
MR-19531-412686-6
When they say Ichigo is gonna take a week for him to arrive there they are propably referring to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo since normal Bankai Ichigo is lightning speed from every single calc, along with databook and just simple logic then Fullbring Bankai Ichigo very above him, since he's as powerful as Vasto Lorde Ichigo
Now we just have to scale from that
I've shown it...

Dangai Ichigo said:
What's CRT ? Also I just posted the panel where they say it will take Ichigo a week to arrive at the Sereitei (Obviously Kubo wants us to compare True Shikai Ichigo to Fullbring Bankai) and Ichigo takes 9 hours. Also for reaction speed and combat we have the Auschwalen feat from Lilotto who easily got blitzed by Ichigo
MR-19531-456484-16

MR-19531-456484-17

MR-19531-492719-14

MR-19531-492719-15

Just gave two of them to calculate, scaling from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo (A week to travel) to True Shikai Ichigo (Only 9 hours to travel). And now the Lilotto thing
Twice..

2 things for Yhwach:

1. Still need to make a discussion rule to prevent this discussion again (and yes I'm reminding people because I never want to see this come up again)

2. Yhwachs wins/losses involving his former 5-B key need to be removed since, well, obv downgrade.

So are we just not scaling Aizen to Ichigo now? Despite the fact that he has more Reiatsu than anyone in soul society. Jeez this is a mess.

It's probably not going to be accepted but since you keep asking

There are 168 hours in 1 week

Ichigo took 9 hours?

168/9 = a difference of 18.6666666667x

Though i can almost 100% guarantee you no one is accepting this because the method is just weird, with the same Logic you could get EOS Base Naruto to be 100,000x Faster than His start of shippuden speed

It's just going to start being used for a ton of verses and create inconsistencies.

Hold up how is Aizen not scaling to the other 2? He's listed as war potential BECAUSE of his Reiatsu and he's the only other one with enough to be able to replace the soul king.

Frantzy12 said:
Nice Naruto solos the verse now
Ywach and others still has hax. And also can ppl stop bringing Naruto into this. Focus on finishing your revisions. You can have fight about who wins in the vs threads.

Ywach and others still has hax. And also can ppl stop bringing Naruto into this. Focus on finishing your revisions. You can have fight about who wins in the vs threads.

Exactly. Don't mean to be rude but can we not have a Naruto comment here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back