• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Extra Speed Calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spoken with DDM and they've said that the changes presented in the sandbox look fine to apply.

So it should be okay to update the profiles now and we can move on.

Should we go over which profiles should be updated, and which should be left alone for now? Because while some of the people scaling to Renji's FTL calc should be fine to leave for now like Bazz-B, Gerard, etc.

Oetsu, Askin, Yoruichi and the characters scaling to them should be updated.

Personally I think we should leave anything related to the FTL calc for the thread that decides if we still end up using it. Because to me it would be a whole lot of waste to deliberate over who scales from Renji’s calc if it ends up getting removed. Personally I don’t feel like discussing something that has the potential to not matter if it gets removed.

As far as speed goes I think there’s just a few “new” things left to discuss: using 7.5x instead of 5x for the multipliers, Toshiro dodging Gin’s Shikai and the speed of Gin’s Shikai, and then discuss should we use Renji’s calc and who is affected by it.

So who do you think should be updated at the moment?

So at the moment that'd be Liltotto? (And Pre-Auswahlen Askin and Oetsu)?

Deadass might just be Liltotto, because we currently scale Oetsu and Pre-Askin to the FTL calc (not saying it’s right or wrong but I don’t feel like partaking in arguments about if it’s right or wrong til we decide if we are using the calc).

Actually it affects Lille, since he’s the only Elite we don’t scale from Renji’s calc. (By extension Shunsui and Nanao and apparently Jushiro based on our justifications)

Last edited:
Okay, I say we update Liltotto, Pre-Auswahlen Askin, Oetsu, Lille, Shunsui, and Nanao. This will create a minor inconsistency, but there is already inconsistency present in the profiles.

As a side-note, I think we should also update Ukitake to just be comparable to his Pre-Timeskip self. His Post-Timeskip justification doesn't really work.

Last edited:
Aight, and yeah Ukitake is featless for the final arc so I agree. I’ll get on that and let y’all know when I finish. Then I take it we can close this thread unless there’s something else to be discussed in the op.

@Damage3245 so I didn't remove the FTL stuff from Oetsu (and by extension the possibly FTL from Askin) because upon looking at Oetsu's justification, we have him FTL for blitzing Gerard. Since we currently don't differentiate between pre and post Auswahlen Gerard, I didn't update anything as we'd have to remedy some things with keys and Gerard first. Other than that everything is updated to reflect the new distance calc.

We don't currently because we don't have a Pre-Auswahlen key for him, yeah, but maybe we should add one like we do for Askin.

Something to do in the near future though.

Agreed, I think that wraps up this thread tho. We can iron out the FTL stuff when the Renji calc thread is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back