• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Doujinshi Mangas 2016

Who mentioned anything about that? I mean romance. You know, the fluffy stuff.

And well, it's not like the fanmade manga will produce hype and tension like the original manga.

Hmm. Do you want to tell me that you've never read some IchiHime or IchiRuki before?

I wonder how long those doujinshi will last. It's not like they can write from the Soul Society Arc to the last arc.

Is not canon so i will only read it for the fighs. However,i can't wait until the 27 of this month to read Renji and Rukia's wedding novel.

I hope they translate it and release it online. I would have liked to see Ichigo's and Orihime's too. Maybe we can even get some cool upgrades.

Do you think Kubo will release a databook?

Is always translated. But not fully. Upgrades in a weeding? Huh. But surely if it does follow the 10 year timeskip it won't. Since there was peace. What would Ichigo and Orihime do in 257 pages?

The last databook release recently was until the fight with Ulquiorra. We still need one for Deicide,Fullbring arc and the final blood war.

Lmao. Renji will be turned into a bloody paste on the wall. So much for surpassing Byakuya. But I wish there was something for Shunsui and Nanao too. But we can't have everything. *sigh*

Aizen will be a broken man at the end of his sentence. I'm happy for him.

Byakuya should had die, and Renji should had been Captain.

Aizen should had lol KS everyone, I'm free goodbye! And Gerard in base form is lock in Muken in the chair, instead of Yhwach turning him into a skeleton he would had reverted back to hid base form defeated. And then Aizen would had been a free man, living on a farm somewhere.

Maybe. But I feel like he should surpass Byakuya before becoming captain.

Yeah. And everyone praises Aizen for his intelligence. He should have hightailed it out of there. Don't really care about Gerard. He was Auswahlen'd anyway. No way he could evade that with his size. Lmao. Aizen farming in Karakura Town for a living. It's hilarious.

Yes, Renji and Rukia Tag team should had kill As Nodt for killing Byakuya. Or maybe just Renji.

Yes, but he didn't had to become a skeleton. They could had sealed him in Muken.

The Supermarket of Karakura Town will have "Aizen's Rice" avaliable in stores near you.

Hmm, yeah that makes sense. They could have overcome his ability together.

He could have become best friends with Aizen.

Lmaoo. Jesus. I want to see this so bad. Imagine the look on Ichigo's face when he sees the rice.

I was the perfect moment for character development for the three of them.

But Aizen is making rice in a farm. XD

"Heh?" Looks at rice package, "Orihime come check this out." Orihime walks to him, "What's up Kurosaki~kun?" Ichigo shows her the rice package, "Isn't that name familiar to you? I'll better go check who is making this." somewhere else, "All according to plan."-Aizen

Probably.

I just want to see Aizen wearing farming clothes with a cutlass and hoe in his hands. It would be my wallpaper forever. Imagine Ichigo seeing Aizen discussing about Japan's economy with his neighbors or driving a tractor on his farm. He would gape incredibly hard. Meanwhile, those guys at Central 46 would be having a stroke when they hear that Aizen's running around in Karakura Town. I wonder what Shunsui would do.

Lol. Shunsui's awesome, man. He probably needs some low cost rice to feed his future family with Nanao.

Remember that time when Shunsui fought Lille Barro with Nanao. Everyone thought that the Noble Clans would affect the main plot somehow because of Nanao's sword due to some fan theories. And they made so much sense. So much for that. Many cool things could have happened in Bleach.

The Soul Society will be facing 100 days without nights thanks to Ichibei, poor the cultivation in seireitei.

No. Where?

I remember some people predicted that Haschwalth would get The Balance while one predicted that Ishida would get The Antithesis but no one really paid attention to him. I imagine he must have been feeling happy when that came to pass. I can't remember the name of the website and the last time I checked, it was down. Too bad. Anyway, it's not like they'll have much to do since Bleach has been concluded.

Well yeah. I want an anime too. I checked the sales for the last volume at ANN. I don't think it even entered the top 10 for up to three weeks. Studio Pierrot should use the money made from Naruto to animate the last arc for us. Or maybe they're budgeting it for Boruto?

No. The anime does not count on the manga its more the other way around. If we want the anime back, the blueray's have to sell a lot. It all dependa if people buy the new blueray's that are coming out.

I know but I thought if the manga sold a lot, it might convince the anime studio to animate the last arc. That's the most realistic way for the anime to come back at this point. There's no way Bleach would sell Blu-ray copies anymore.

According to that website Oricon, Bleach's the 17th best selling manga for the past year. As expected, One Piece blew away its closest competitor by at least 6 million copies.

The Blueray Disks are NEW from 2016 only Volume 1 is out in HD 1080p, the manga and anime companies are different.

Hmm. Okay. What I'm just trying to say is that people might not be interested in the Blu-ray discs. Is it the Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc? I mean the Fullbring saga.

Well, is rare but they can do the opposite. Animated the last arc to promote the Blue-ray's, however, Naruto is their cash cow and while it lives Bleach won't return. Exactly. You got your answered.

Yes, they should animate the last arc to promote the Blu-ray discs because I'm not sure they will make much money from that. But they still have a lot of things to adapt for Naruto. I'm sure they will adapt Boruto which itself will probably inspire other spinoffs and movies. Seems like there's no hope for Bleach.

Back