• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about the last sentence of yhwach . It's like he implies is jugram was somewhat betrayed him or he was too arrogant to care about it and kill his son and then died under his arrogance ?

If I got it right, he thought the vision he saw when he woke up was a dream, but it was actually what Jugram saw when when he had The Almighty.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
I'm wondering about the last sentence of yhwach . It's like he implies is jugram was somewhat betrayed him or he was too arrogant to care about it and kill his son and then died under his arrogance ?
In the end Yhwach realized his mistake for killing Jugram, he realized that his son was loyal to him until the end. I someway, shape or form he regrets it now.

GreatestSin said:
I wonder in which lvl ywach would fall into if his current self gets teleported into the medaka box verse >_>
Top tier and stronger than misogi ( no pis/cis ) with me . if he really has the ablility of other sternritter, he would like Ajimu , lol

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm, should yhwach have low-high regen? seeing how he regened from this
I do not think it is regen,he like Misogi , he changed his death via Almighty
at least we kind of know that Yhwach can have his almighty nullified for an instant but with a specific weapon :/

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Kawaru Shotomata said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm, should yhwach have low-high regen? seeing how he regened from this
I do not think it is regen,he like Misogi , he changed his death via Almighty
at least we kind of know that Yhwach can have his almighty nullified for an instant but with a specific weapon :/
Not a specific weapon, by his own attack the Auswählen.

Questions:

>Did Uryu use his Antithesis on Ichigo's sword?

>Are they really gonna end it with Yhwach not using the letter powers and Zanka No Tachi!? Then all the foreshadow of those powers all for nothing?

>Yachiru is Kenpachi's Zanpakuto spirit was up with that!?

If Yhwach lost to non-trascended ichigo (no mugetsu) shouldnt his durability and Monster Aizen's be on the same level? As the latter took Mugetsu (which should be stronger than the regular slash that seemed to kill him) and still survived just fine. Just wondering, thats all.

Shatter, Kyouka Suigetsu.

The end.

But seriously. It can't. Unless we get like 50 or more pages, I don't see how.

This just makes no sense at all. How is it possible to wrap it all up in just one chapter? Unless of course Kubo really is planning on creating a sequel.

Time skip: ichigo tells that he has lost his powers (maybe, unlikely) and that the world doesnt have now a soul king and is free or something like that. On a side note: lol Yhwach loses to lolgenjutsu #MadaraTeam #GoItachi

^Well, if Yhwach starts in base Genjutsu may work. If he starts in his prime good luck with Genjutsu finding a way to time travel to were his eyes were close, like when Aizen use KS on Yhwach in chapter 514, when actually Yhwach opened his eyes in 609.

On another note, I would like to see Aizen using Bankai all along to trick Yhwach and a time skip adult Ichigo arrives and swings the floor with him. :)

Did Yhwach just died before he use his stolen bankai and all other the sternritter abilities...also where the hell is Aizen bankai.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Did Yhwach just died before he use his stolen bankai and all other the sternritter abilities...also where the hell is Aizen bankai.
Aizen got absorbed I'm pretty certain that he's dead since they don't have the time to deal with him later when they only have 1 chapter left they just killed 2 birds with one stone

HokageMangaVox said:
^Well, if Yhwach starts in base Genjutsu may work. If he starts in his prime good luck with Genjutsu finding a way to time travel to were his eyes were close, like when Aizen use KS on Yhwach in chapter 514, when actually Yhwach opened his eyes in 609.

On another note, I would like to see Aizen using Bankai all along to trick Yhwach and a time skip adult Ichigo arrives and swings the floor with him. :)
Yhwach can snap out of genjutsu no problem, also, yhwach can just change the future so genjutsu dont work on him, kind of like what he did to Aizen

Aizen got absorbed I'm pretty certain that he's dead since they don't have the time to deal with him later when they only have 1 chapter left they just killed 2 birds with one stone

Aizen is immortal bruh he cant die by some absorption bruh

^he gained his sword back out of nowhere and his arm didnt regenerate despite them standing for a minute or so around, i dont say his immortality is goe but i doubt that kubo gives a fu about consistency anymore :)

GreatestSin said:
^he gained his sword back out of nowhere and his arm didnt regenerate despite them standing for a minute or so around, i dont say his immortality is goe but i doubt that kubo gives a fu about consistency anymore :)
Almighty seems ignore regen , same thing with bankai of ichigo

About zanpakutō , I believe it's only about an illusion though

^to be honest, it doesnt make sense even than, afterall his zanakuto was his power, and now he can use it without his sword? there is a theory that his zanpaktuo fused with his body but i guess it stays a theory until stated :(

The only thing that would make sense is if Yhwach still comes back and a sequel is made. Kubo can pull it off, if he wanted too. He already set up that thing with Yhwach saying that he would come back in there must happiest moment, meaning when they think they won or he could just end the series with a shitty ending. Is all up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back