• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Brain Souls: A Bleach Intelligence Revision: Part 3, The Smartest Strawberry That's Ever Lived

After months of waiting and long work (and procrastination) it's time for the Number One (pun intented) CRT for my Bleach revisions.

uvg03ybbz9291.jpg

As many of you know, the main purpose of me creating this vsbattles account was this CRT. Ichigo Kurosaki has for a quite long time on this wiki had a terrible intelligence section, however today I plan to both massively expand on it, in addition to upgrade it. Ichigo will go from Above Average In general, Gifted in combat, to Gifted in General, Genius in combat. Huge thanks to @KillerNerd007 for the help on this project and thanks to the person responsible for Asta's section for the format. In addition to this, I also plan to give him Information Analysis and expand upon his Accelerated Development.

Here is the sandbox with all of the changes.

Thanks to the Bleach supporters as well for helping me with morale and suggestions.

NOTE: References were a bit tricky to do with tabbers

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Back