• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause one thing from a gag reel is confirmed in the story doesn't mean everything there is canon, unless Terumi and Ragna being best friends is somehow canon despite literally everything else about their relationship says otherwise.

Again nothing about the explosion was her bluffing when kokonoe herself even backs it up. And Kokonoe has even less of a reason to lie to anyone on the good side.

Said replacement took a long time to make and wasn't completed given how Nine using it when she was near death was unstable.

Yeah, but Izanami personality in the gag reels still has a much more chance to become canon than Hazama alergy, especially since it get brought up even into her VS quotes, plus Izanami said it herself that she will put an end to master unit not long after saying that, so she's really has no reason to say that planet thing,but to just mock the gang Screenshot for proof:

https://gyazo.com/ef0beece8ec459cbc00c17150de044ee

Gag reels are not canon. Stop bringing them up cause them being canon flies in the face of everything already established about the canon.

And her only way of doing that would be using Noel, cause Izanami is not the Successor to the Azure nor is she the perfect clone of Amaterasu.

But she's mocking Ragna around is not exclusive to gag reel, she does it in the story and when she's fight Ragna in VS mode and she's still manage to damage the master unit at the end of CS without Takamagahara or PI, but yeah i should probably stop for now, but i will not give up about tier 2 BB and i know someday i'm gonna see it (If P3 and P4 can get such a massive boost into T2, then surely BB that has even more T2 feat can get a massive boost into full T2 too) Thanks for the discussion and sorry for bothering you all

Amaterasu showed up in reality at CP, how can she do that in CS? Yes, she is mocking Ragna but that doesn't mean the gag reel should be legit, it throws the canon out of the window and as it sounds, a joke. That's like saying Gintama should be Tier 5 because of the kick the can beam gag it used.

I'm going to wait for that to happen I guess.

For the CS one, She's probably fight her in Boundary like in CP, the fight happen offscreen though and i just say some aspect of gag reels is brought up into canon, not the entirerity of the gag reels, I too will wait for T2 BB too (and probably replaying BB story in the mean time, cause T2 BB is kind of my vs dream) but yeah, once again sorry for bothering you all, gonna keep enjoying the T5 BB in the mean time

She did not remotely fight Amaterasu. She went to control Tsubaki via Mind Eater curse.

So are the conclusions that this should be fine to add?

Okay. That seems fine then.

I might as well add a big of abilities in here. Creating another CRT is pain.

Type 2 and 5 Immortality for Life Link Users - The users when they die will be in a state that is in a weird place where they are both alive and dead and as seen in Nu and Noel's fight with Jin and Hakumen that Life Link gives resilience to fatal wounds and can keep fighting even when it's not healing.

Type 9 Immortality for Nobody and possibly Es - Nobody is the Embryo itself and Embryo is located in the deepest part of the Boundary, seperated from her. This may scale to Es though I'm not sure.

Pain Manipulation for Nine and Terumi - Capable of removing her sense of pain during PS4 and even when Nine removed it, Terumi was still able to give her pain with Ouroboros.

Type 2 Immortality and Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1) for Terumi - Was completely fine after being literally erased from existence by not being observed and by Boundary. He can be non existent this way but likely can't induce it to himself.

Sound Manipulation for Amaterasu - Was capable of creating Discover Call that can be heard throughout the Boundary.

i guess life link seems fine

nobody is fine doe with es i don't know likely considering who she is

Pain is fine

seems ok

Screaming ftw

I suppose that seems fine as well.

One more major thing for a potential upgrade. So in Bloodedge Experience, Raquel was capable of observing everything in the Boundary, which during that event.

When education to have self-observation was enough, the crimson eyed master sent her to an underground room within a certain castle. To release that observation. Crimson eyed master connected Raquel's spirit to Boundary. Boundary is a place transcending time and space. This is the place where every single moment, every single event, every single possibilities drifts. It was to let Raquel observe everything.

Observation basically is maintaining something's existance, without it being observed it won't exist as stated in the lore for Blazblue. We already have confirmation that there exists infinite possibilities in the Blazblue world and that the Boundary is connected to the past and the future given how the Black Beast used it to time travel back in time, and Ragna used it during CP to time travel back to the Phase Shift events and used it to go back to the future when he was done. So this could give out a potential infinitely above baseline scaling for the god tiers.

So basically, she maintained every possibility (which are basically timelines) across the past, present and future.

Already agreed on private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back