• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was eventually gonna happen sooner or later but due to recent changes to spacetime as a whole, transcending a Multiverse's space isn't anywhere close to low 1-C mainly talking about the boundary. Transcending a 3D Multiverse's spacetime continuum would only be 4D not 5D.

If there's any feats that need calcing I guess post them here, I'll help if possible but no promises.

Just saying, there's no such thing as 3D multiverse.
Its 4D by default cuz its a collection of timelines which are 4D constructs.

And Boundary transcends that 4D construct.
Except there's no evidence of a 4D construct to being with in anything with the cosmology cause the only justifications for those constructs being 4D was old spacetime in a 3D universe being 4D. If anything I'm saying the scaling is currently outdated.

Except there's no evidence of a 4D construct to being with in anything with the cosmology cause the only justifications for those constructs being 4D was old spacetime in a 3D universe being 4D. If anything I'm saying the scaling is currently outdated.
Uuhhh no?

If a universe is 3D, then it means its timeless spatial construct one which lacks a past, present and future.
I am pretty sure Blazblue timelines are just that, timelines....which is 4D constructs, usual timeline shenanigans.

Space-time = Timelines = 4D. Those are our current standards.

If you want to prove otherwise then burden of proof lies on you. Alien X got a downgrade because it could not prove that one of its timeless voids was timeless, they could not fulfill burden of proof. This is recent stuff.

So unless you have proof of "3D multiverse". I ain't buying it.

Uuhhh no?

If a universe is 3D, then it means its timeless spatial construct one which lacks a past, present and future.
I am pretty sure Blazblue timelines are just that, timelines....which is 4D constructs, usual timeline shenanigans.

Space-time = Timelines = 4D. Those are our current standards.

If you want to prove otherwise then burden of proof lies on you. Alien X got a downgrade because it could not prove that one of its timeless voids was timeless, they could not fulfill burden of proof. This is recent stuff.

So unless you have proof of "3D multiverse". I ain't buying it.
No, a universe can have temporal dimension the 3+1 but it can't combine into 4 to become 4D otherwise everything that's in 4D wouldn't be 3D anymore, plus multiple spaical and multiple temporal dimensions are a thing that are relative to each other. Literally your scaling is ye olden dirt old 4D spacetime scaling I was talking about.

Ppl have tried to downgrade BlazBlue here and it still passed so I think it has more than just transcending space-time

No, a universe can have temporal dimension the 3+1 but it can't combine into 4 to become 4D otherwise everything that's in 4D wouldn't be 3D anymore, plus multiple spaical and multiple temporal dimensions are a thing that are relative to each other. Literally your scaling is ye olden dirt old 4D spacetime scaling I was talking about.
You should read our standards.

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

You do realise that our real life universe is 4D yet we humans live in it and we are 3D.

We describe our timelines as Uncountably Infinite( Aleph 0) number of snapshots of 3D space.
Literally time is a Real Set of 3D spaces as elements.
Both Ultima and DTDT have reiterated it multiple times.

Zamasu even made a thread for this which was accepted.

By your logic every verse would need a downgrade from low2C cosmology.

3A Dragon Ball when?

No, a universe can have temporal dimension the 3+1 but it can't combine into 4 to become 4D otherwise everything that's in 4D wouldn't be 3D anymore,
you mean the things inside the universe? Like are you saying that because the universe is 3D everything inside is 3D, and if the universe was 4D the things inside of it would also have to become 4D ? That’s not how it works…..

plus multiple spaical and multiple temporal dimensions are a thing that are relative to each other. Literally your scaling is ye olden dirt old 4D spacetime scaling I was talking about.
Link when it was nuked cus I wasn’t aware of anything like that

Ppl have tried to downgrade BlazBlue here and it still passed so I think it has more than just transcending space-time
That is not the issue OP has.
Since he clearly put Boundry as 4D w.r.t 3D.

OP has problems with the Multiverse being 4D.....they think it should be 3D.

So if that is solved and bunked. This thread can be closed.

You should read our standards.

You do realise that our real life universe is 4D yet we humans live in it and we are 3D.

We describe our timelines as Uncountably Infinite( Aleph 0) number of snapshots of 3D space.
Literally time is a Real Set of 3D spaces as elements.
Both Ultima and DTDT have reiterated it multiple times.

Zamasu even made a thread for this which was accepted.

By your logic every verse would need a downgrade from low2C cosmology.

3A Dragon Ball when?
Except the problem with this spacetime being 4D you essentially capped dimensionally as a whole if you and the 3+1 to get 4 how'd be able to get 5. You wouldn't cause you literally limited all of time as being only the 4D dimension

Except the problem with this spacetime being 4D you essentially capped dimensionally as a whole if you and the 3+1 to get 4 how'd be able to get 5. You wouldn't cause you literally limited all of time as being only the 4D dimension
Uhhhh buddy..

You seem to have problems with standards itself about Low2C upto 2A constructs.
Such things affect innumerable amount of verses. No use holding BlazBlue accountable alone for what every verse has.

Why don't you make a Q&A thread for a detailed discussion on 4D-3D shenanigans?
That's more efficient.

Aside from that, you should click on the link

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

What.

The Blazblue universe have a 5th Dimensional Object lmao, the Boundary is able to transcend that

IMG-20211019-195516.jpg

Btw, there are more context to the Boundary, it's a plane that's not a part of our world, not a part of a 4D space. And it has statement that it transcend our world

"It was as if looking through the center of the earth. However, what was on the opposite side wasn't the earth's core, but a space that transcended everything. The Boundary."
IMG-20211019-192719.jpg

It's literally stated to be on a different plane.

TL;DR
Boundary is 5th Dimensional.

Uhhhh buddy..

You seem to have problems with standards itself about Low2C upto 2A constructs.
Such things affect innumerable amount of verses. No use holding BlazBlue accountable alone for what every verse has.

Why don't you make a Q&A thread for a detailed discussion on 4D-3D shenanigans?
That's more efficient.

Aside from that, you should click on the link

I saw that one coming.

I saw that one coming.
You’re gonna have to make a thread to fundamentally alter our Tiering System if you wanna downgrade BlazBlue

I saw that one coming.
If you have problems with standards, make a CRT.

Blazblue follows what we currently have. So there ain't gonna be a downgrade to its Multiverse.

If you have problems with standards, make a CRT.

Blazblue follows what we currently have. So there ain't gonna be a downgrade to its Multiverse.
I'm just saying I had to follow these scientific standards ^ for GG so if anything I'm okay with putting this into a different CRT.

I'm just saying I had to follow these scientific standards ^ for GG so if anything I'm okay with putting this into a different CRT.
Figured as much, I saw you on that Guilty Gear Downgrade thread days ago, and figured out the connection to BB from start.

So can I ask if this can be closed? since Blazblue has no bearing on Tiering Standards.

You are making a thread on Standards anyways.

Figured as much, I saw you on that Guilty Gear Downgrade thread days ago, and figured out the connection to BB from start.

So can I ask if this can be closed? since Blazblue has no bearing on Tiering Standards.

You are making a thread on Standards anyways.
I know it might come off a tad bit baised but I did have to honestly use this new scientific method of spacetime to get any leeway in the first major CRT for GG and I have noticed this slight change to spacetime in other verses so if anything it is probably better to make a thread on standards. But yeah this can close this.

I know it might come off a tad bit baised but I did have to honestly use this new scientific method of spacetime to get any leeway in the first major CRT for GG and I have noticed this slight change to spacetime in other verses so if anything it is probably better to make a thread on standards. But yeah I can close this.
Okay.....I see.

Anyways, glad we came to an understanding on this thread.
This can be closed. I'll request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back