• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast Ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that blast's friends had time to come from earth from space and talk to him i just think that my proposal about explosions in space was correct enough
Well, thats true too

But we can't have a definitive answer

Sooner or later blast will appear with newer feats so

But I still think "garou implied him to be stronger than blast" should be on saitama's profile (although it's common sense it's still a supporting evidence for saitama to scale above blast in a future scenario)

Also blast seeing the sp² in slow motion doesn't necessarily mean he's above saitama and garou, we don't know wether they could also react to it or not (before redirecting it, as then even blast got blitzed)

Well, thats true too

But we can't have a definitive answer

Sooner or later blast will appear with newer feats so

But I still think "garou implied him to be stronger than blast" should be on saitama's profile (although it's common sense it's still a supporting evidence for saitama to scale above blast in a future scenario)
it is true that blast will appear with new feat, for my part I think that currently he can not scale on this feat, since it was completely exceeded

Also blast seeing the sp² in slow motion doesn't necessarily mean he's above saitama and garou, we don't know wether they could also react to it or not (before redirecting it, as then even blast got blitzed)
yee

Can anyone answer my previous question btw, why can't we use inverse square law to find blast's durability?

Can't wait for blast to have a feat above 4A and people would either say "its an outlier because he got overwhelmed by a weaker attack" or "its an outlier because blast can't be stronger than saitama and garou", instead of simply upscaling the sp²

Here is a video that shows an explosion in space, we see that it is almost the same as the exploit of saitama and garou, now the problem is that we see an expansion, the answer to this question is in the composition of the explosions, on the one hand we have an explosion made via a pure energy and on the other based on the principle of nuclear fission that allows its "expansion" in space

Can't wait for blast to have a feat above 4A and people would either say "its an outlier because he got overwhelmed by a weaker attack" or "its an outlier because blast can't be stronger than saitama and garou", instead of simply upscaling the sp²
I think it will surely happen via god

Here is a video that shows an explosion in space, we see that it is almost the same as the exploit of saitama and garou, now the problem is that we see an expansion, the answer to this question is in the composition of the explosions, on the one hand we have an explosion made via a pure energy and on the other based on the principle of nuclear fission that allows its "expansion" in space

Well...what makes you think Garou didn't imbue nuclear fission in the punch?

What I'm trying to say was, even if he was using Saitama's punch against him. He would've probably imbued every single other abilities into that punch. We do know for the fact that he would use other abilities in conjunction with his new found strength after going Saitama mode. Such as when he used hyperspace gates.

What I'm trying to say was, even if he was using Saitama's punch against him. He would've probably imbued every single other abilities into that punch. We do know for the fact that he would use other abilities in conjunction with his new found strength after going Saitama mode. Such as when he used hyperspace gates.
Why didn't he do that against blast?

If he does that, why doesn't he overpower casual saitama? Unless saitama also has said abilities (baseless) but even then garou should've enhanced them, which goes back to why didn't he overpower casual saitama

Its very contradictory to assume the sp2 had nuclear fission or any other ability infused with it

Why didn't he do that against blast?

If he does that, why doesn't he overpower casual saitama? Unless saitama also has said abilities (baseless) but even then garou should've enhanced them, which goes back to why didn't he overpower casual saitama

Its very contradictory to assume the sp2 had nuclear fission or any other ability infused with it
Wait he didn't?

What does overpowering a casual Saitama have to do with anything?

So Garou basically can't use any other ability he copied before, only the ability he copied in the very present? No wonder he lost to meta-cooler.

The nuclear fission of garou is represented by a spherical light on his fist where there was none

Wait he didn't?
Nope, he used NF and GK separately
What does overpowering a casual Saitama have to do with anything?
Because saitama put x amount of power in his punch, garou copied it, if garou enhanced it, he should've at least knocked away saitama, but that didn't happen
So Garou basically can't use any other ability he copied before, only the ability he copied in the very present? No wonder he lost to meta-cooler.
He can use the previous ones, but he clearly didn't do it against saitama
The reason is most likely that he copied the power and immediately exchanged punches, no time to infuse anything with the punch

So all in all, the sp² is not nuclear

@Kachon123

What are the conclusions here so far?
There is no real conclusion as of right now.

For those who can't bother to read the entire thread, this is what is happening:

@Kiraa and @Sus are currently arguing that the shockwave of Serious Punch Squared instantly broke Blast's gate, but his friends were able to reach Blast before the shockwave expand any further, so they vectored it into one point.

The general counterarguments are that there's no proof that Blast's gate broke. That could be explained by Blast only being able to hold the high energy for a short amount of time, shown how Blast's hands are still in his signature "Rockstar Hands" that he uses when his gates are active. Before the shockwave of the Serious Punch Squared could burst through Blast's gate, his friends got there in time to vector it to one point.

My overall thoughts is that this is a hugely up to interpretation. Both are likely, but as we do on this wiki, we choose which one is safer and more likely, which would be what we currently rate Blast as. It is never explicitly stated or clearly shown that Blast's gates were broken, or that the shockwave of Garou and Saitama's punch was still expanding prior to Blast's friends arriving.

The claims in the OP heavily rely on the fact that Blast's reactions and attacks scale massively above the speed of the of the SSP^2's shockwave (2.6718768e+13c), even though Garou, who at the time was a mere 4.33c, was quite literally able to see Blast's 'Dimension Cannon' moving towards him and successfully dodge.

Mind you, the difference between 2.6718768e+13c and 4.33c is 6170616170000x, so Garou even being able to see Dimension Cannon would be impossible.

For those who can't bother to read the entire thread, this is what is happening:

@Kiraa and @Sus are currently arguing that the shockwave of Serious Punch Squared instantly broke Blast's gate, but his friends were able to reach Blast before the shockwave expand any further, so they vectored it into one point.

The general counterarguments are that there's no proof that Blast's gate broke. That could be explained by Blast only being able to hold the high energy for a short amount of time, shown how Blast's hands are still in his signature "Rockstar Hands" that he uses when his gates are active. Before the shockwave of the Serious Punch Squared could burst through Blast's gate, his friends got there in time to vector it to one point.

My overall thoughts is that this is a hugely up to interpretation. Both are likely, but as we do on this wiki, we choose which one is safer and more likely, which would be what we currently rate Blast as. It is never explicitly stated or clearly shown that Blast's gates were broken, or that the shockwave of Garou and Saitama's punch was still expanding prior to Blast's friends arriving.

The claims in the OP heavily rely on the fact that Blast's reactions and attacks scale massively above the speed of the of the SSP^2's shockwave (2.6718768e+13c), even though Garou, who at the time was a mere 4.33c, was quite literally able to see Blast's 'Dimension Cannon' moving towards him and successfully dodge.

Mind you, the difference between 2.6718768e+13c and 4.33c is 6170616170000x, so Garou even being able to see Dimension Cannon would be impossible.
Garou speed was unquantifiable above his ftl feat tho, it was before he met god and fought saitama

I will therefore refute all these counter arguments.
1: Blast's fist does not automatically glow when the portal is active, in space it is only activated because he said he wanted to move the vector so he activated it at that moment.
2: It is explicitly shown that when a portal explodes the energy is released, which is confirmed by blast.
3. Blast adds that his portal had something, however it is not specified but we can largely assume that it was destroyed.
4. Be logical, if he can't give enough distance it means that something happened to the portal: its destruction.

I think we need to see this entire thing animated to be sure that the gate really has been destroyed or not. The scan just looks too vague to tell.

I think that Kachon123 makes good sense above. Should we close this thread?

We all have our own headcanons. It's just very unclear whether or not the gate held up and expanded greatly or straight up blew up.
it clearly exploded I don't even see why we're talking about it, the same thing happened with garou, blast couldn't take distance anymore bc the portal was destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back