• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast Ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why I ask you to send it yourself, I don't see
he was pushed back and said he wanted to try to push back This energy I do not see at any time where he maintained it
QoYJO5W.jpg
EDbWugw.jpg

thanks you for confirming what I just said we see blast wondering what to do and his teammates hijacked the Vector not him until proven otherwise

and I hope you don't use the first picture because it doesn't demonstrate anything

thanks you for confirming what I just said we see blast wondering what to do and his teammates hijacked the Vector not him until proven otherwise
Yes. However, he did hold back the overwhelming energy for 2 manga panels before outside help arrived.

Yes. However, he did hold back the overwhelming energy for 2 manga panels before outside help arrived.
He didn't that's the argument that Kiraa is making. Blast teleported Saitama and Garou outside of Earth, their punches collided and the shockwave destroyed his portal inmediatly and then the rest of the Blastice League came and redirected the energy.

He didn't that's the argument that Kiraa is making. Blast teleported Saitama and Garou outside of Earth, their punches collided and the shockwave destroyed his portal inmediatly and then the rest of the Blastice League came and redirected the energy.
If it wasn't contained for the briefest of moments, then why was it still in the shape of a spherical ball for the 2 manga panels eh?

Blast was containing the blast for a brief moment before those guys actually started helping him, we know this because they are only shown to raise their hands 2 panels after we see them arrive.

Blast was containing the blast for a brief moment before those guys actually started helping him, we know this because they are only shown to raise their hands 2 panels after we see them arrive.
he raised his hands and did nothing, if you can prove otherwise show me
QoYJO5W.jpg

yee ty

The light rays are caused by the explosion itself, Blast's friends have only diverted part of the vector
The last 6 panels are irrelevant, the first 3 panels shows us that the spatial gate is about to break and on the verge of collapse. So blast did indeed hold back the tide of power caused by serious squared. But only for the BRIEFEST of moments. So he is massively inferior but would still scale by the slightest of margins.

The last 6 panels are irrelevant, the first 3 panels shows us that the spatial gate is about to break and on the verge of collapse. So blast did indeed hold back the tide of power caused by serious squared. But only for the BRIEFEST of moments. So he is massively inferior but would still scale by the slightest of margins.
the portal was directly exploded wydm
QoYJO5W.jpg

we already had a similar scene with garou.
0164-027.png

I see. But if the gate has exploded, why didn't the explosion immediately reach earth if there was that much power behind it?

Simply because in space the explosions are spherical and there is a waiting time for its propagation
It would've still covered more than a 20000 miles in less than a second if the amount of energy broken through is akin to almost wiping out an entire galaxy.

It would've still covered more than a 20000 miles in less than a second if the amount of energy broken through is akin to almost wiping out an entire galaxy.
yee but What does it change to the fact that in space there is a waiting time?

What I'm trying to say is, if the gate broke. That sphere would've been massive compared to Blast.
The explosion was massive because of its destruction, not because of its propagation, it is in space as I said and it ended up exploding

I have never said otherwise, this is the basis of all explosions, they start small and then spread rapidly
Their expansion should've covered blast anyway from the very start. If we're talking about a building level explosion. I would've agreed. BUT this is a close to 3C level explosion. The sphere should've been far bigger than that.

Its from blasts pov, he perceived the explosion in slow motion

Not rocket science

Are you attempting to say Blast has a higher perception speed than both Saitama and Garou?
Before saitama showed his full power and garou copied it, yes

On earth blast was focusing on saving the planet not fighting garou

And garou saying blast is not worth his time simply means that saitama is stronger than blast and with copying his power blast wouldn't be an issue

It doesn't make sense narrative wise for blast to be below garou either

That's just my opinion tho

And garou saying blast is not worth his time simply means that saitama is stronger than blast and with copying his power blast wouldn't be an issue

Eh...I'll let Kiraa be the judge of that.

I see the idea but I don't think so since his friends joined him and talked to him

Their expansion should've covered blast anyway from the very start. If we're talking about a building level explosion. I would've agreed. BUT this is a close to 3C level explosion. The sphere should've been far bigger than that.
the problem being that, if blast would have indeed maintained the explosion it would have done it until the end since the explosion did not expand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back