• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast Ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I saw that on the page of blast, His ap is at the level of multi solar system, the problem is that I find this illogical, due to the fact that he has neither decrease the attack, only moved thanks to the help of his comrades, and even the attacks of garou exploded already his portals, so I do not understand his ap
28.jpeg

Hi I saw that on the page of blast, His ap is at the level of multi solar system, the problem is that I find this illogical, due to the fact that he has neither decrease the attack, only moved thanks to the help of his comrades, and even the attacks of garou exploded already his portals, so I do not understand his ap
28.jpeg
He was able to hold it momentarily, and he was also in the middle of the shockwave radius and tanked it with little issue.

He was able to hold it momentarily, and he was also in the middle of the shockwave radius and tanked it with little issue. he had time to teleport into space before the fist touched and as soon as it did the portal exploded directly, and I don't know if we can say that he resisted because the explosion wasn't even propagating
, he had time to teleport into space before the fist touched and as soon as it did the portal exploded directly, and I don't know if we can say that he resisted because the explosion wasn't even propagating otherwise it would have destroyed the earth

Last edited:
He was able to hold it momentarily, and he was also in the middle of the shockwave radius and tanked it with little issue.
Seems like your panels back up the fact that he couldn’t handle this amount of energy Also if he changed the vector of the attack to avoid hitting Earth he wasn’t touched by it base hits were exploding his portals without any difficulty we should add something like

Large planet lvl higher with portal Manip (By concentrating his powers he could alter a bit of the attack but needed his friends to help him due to the amount of energy)

Seems like your panels back up the fact that he couldn’t handle this amount of energy Also if he changed the vector of the attack to avoid hitting Earth he wasn’t touched by it base hits were exploding his portals without any difficulty we should add something like
Which is why he backscales to 'at most 4-A'.

It's the same reason Fubuki has an 'at most' rating for barely blocking Rover. This is how the wiki works.

Large planet lvl higher with portal Manip (By concentrating his powers he could alter a bit of the attack but needed his friends to help him due to the amount of energy)
if he was large planet level then the 4-A attack would go through it like trying to temporarily hold back a hydrogen bomb with 10 pounds of room remperature butter

Which is why he backscales to 'at most 4-A'.

It's the same reason Fubuki has an 'at most' rating for barely blocking Rover. This is how the wiki works.
I mean trying to is good but if he can’t do shit against it except trying to cover it without success and needing his friends while focusing his powers on it and while normal attacks were negging his own portals i don’t really see why he would scale to it but k ig if it’s how the wiki works imma use the same principle to upgrade NNT thx

precisely, we saw that they were already teleporting until they arrived in space, hence blast's remark that he didn't manage to give enough distance
you can see in that scan that blast can handle it but not for much time, he can't be less than 4-A because the value of their attack is too close to 3-C, there is no way that someone below 4-A can handle that energy for that amount of time

you can see in that scan that blast can handle it but not for much time, he can't be less than 4-A because the value of their attack is too close to 3-C, there is no way that someone below 4-A can handle that energy for that amount of time
No, he says himself that he can't handle it, and after 2 punches the portal directly exploded so no I don't see the time he had to handle it as long as it's shown as instantaneous

but he did handled it for some time

congratulations, you are proving my point, handled 2 punches from 2 beings almost at Galaxy level
He handled it for about 0 seconde and So for you, not being able to resist the energy of the two blows is managing? It rather proves that the portal is useless not that it has managed

No, he says himself that he can't handle it, and after 2 punches the portal directly exploded so no I don't see the time he had to handle it as long as it's shown as instantaneous
Brush read the panels immediately after that. He's still holding back the energy from "serious punch²", even while talking to his teammates he was trying to alter its vector. If he wasn't holding it back the explosion would've damaged the earth by then

He handled it for about 0 seconde and So for you, not being able to resist the energy of the two blows is managing? It rather proves that the portal is useless not that it has managed
The value of the "serious punch²" is too close to 3-C for blast to be less than 4-A. He managed to hold it with the portals but the energy exceeded what his portal could handle so he switched to altering its vector. He still scales.

Brush read the panels immediately after that. He's still holding back the energy from "serious punch²", even while talking to his teammates he was trying to alter its vector. If he wasn't holding it back the explosion would've damaged the earth by then

No, he did not hold the energy after the destruction of the portal, the energy did not damage the earth because it was concentrated in a point that would soon explode. and we do not know if the Blast really helped

repel this energy and not his comrades without his help

Last edited:
The value of the "serious punch²" is too close to 3-C for blast to be less than 4-A. He managed to hold it with the portals but the energy exceeded what his portal could handle so he switched to altering its vector. He still scales.
he didn't manage to hold Him back because it was instantaneous and the portal exploded directly

he was pushed back and said he wanted to try to push back This energy I do not see at any time where he maintained it
QoYJO5W.jpg
EDbWugw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back