• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast Ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will therefore refute all these counter arguments.
1: Blast's fist does not automatically glow when the portal is active, in space it is only activated because he said he wanted to move the vector so he activated it at that moment.
2: It is explicitly shown that when a portal explodes the energy is released, which is confirmed by blast.
3. Blast adds that his portal had something, however it is not specified but we can largely assume that it was destroyed.
4. Be logical, if he can't give enough distance it means that something happened to the portal: its destruction.
I'm not going to be able to argue against these as I don't feel safe pressing these links that autodownload when pressed.

Also, just so you know, I'm not willing to argue for or against this. I just stated my stance on this, and based on what I've seen, the arguments in the OP aren't convincing enough to change my side.

I'm not going to be able to argue against these as I don't feel safe pressing these links that autodownload when pressed.
mb but you can look at the other pictures there is only on it that I made a mistake

Last edited:
Also, just so you know, I'm not willing to argue for or against this. I just stated my stance on this, and based on what I've seen, the arguments in the OP aren't convincing enough to change my side.
ehh.. ok I understand even if it is beyond me

mb but you can look at the other pictures there is only on it that I made a mistake

0164-021.png

it clearly exploded I don't even see why we're talking about it, the same thing happened with garou, blast couldn't take distance anymore bc the portal was destroyed
At least compare it to another instance of an exploding hypergate for a strong ground for your hypothesis.

I will therefore refute all these counter arguments.
1: Blast's fist does not automatically glow when the portal is active, in space it is only activated because he said he wanted to move the vector so he activated it at that moment.
2: It is explicitly shown that when a portal explodes the energy is released, which is confirmed by blast.
3. Blast adds that his portal had something, however it is not specified but we can largely assume that it was destroyed.
4. Be logical, if he can't give enough distance it means that something happened to the portal: its destruction.
here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back