• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

blast 4-A

blast should be "at most 4-A" for a few reason
1. To some extent, garou was able to blow away blast's gates, although to a lesser extent than the sp^2
PhaOX4FA4X_yZANUENFwvw_t2-yFmL0Bj8RpOs7keLut_KSIzZ269HrabvMEtrhTKIiuRBO88hNX8DvbPikg578K.jpg

2. He tanked being caught inside the explosion, which iirc was found to be 4-A with inverse square law, but I'm just using it here to further support that he scales to at most 4-A physically
cEpguPO70n9eltxZzAflao6_KPXXmAV-csb9U_bdq5t-r2vujb7T-f5xiuN73usw1kj4uN44fPEnAFnACwMwGPbm.jpg

Therefore, blast is "at most 4-A"
ez win

I don't think he tanked anything. Garou considers Saitama's Serious Punch >>>>>>>> his own Gamma Ray Burst and Blast, that's why he ignores him and goes on to copy Saitama. Blast doesn't have clear-cut feats that put his physicals around Multi SS level (not yet).

I don't think he tanked anything.
Just because you say it doesn't make it true, the panel is right there bruh
Garou considers Saitama's Serious Punch >>>>>>>> his own Gamma Ray Burst and Blast, that's why he ignores him and goes on to copy Saitama. Blast doesn't have clear-cut feats that put his physicals around Multi SS level (not yet).
You are exaggerating how much stronger he sees him, he even claims "I'm on the same horizon of power as you" moments before, and all he says is that he needs to make saitama serious, not that he was >>>>>>>>>>> or anything
you're gonna need a source for that

the durability thing is just for consistency
blast was completely unharmed by taking a much lesser amount of the sp^2, so it's more plausible that he's at most 4-A physically due to scaling to the dura of his portals

Just because you say it doesn't make it true, the panel is right there bruh
What panel? He was sent flying away right after his gate exploded. Even if you think the gate didn't instantly explode, only his spatial manipulation is Multi SS level for briefly holding the energy. Also you said "physicals", do you imply he will get Multi SS level striking strength as well? If so, for what reasons?
You are exaggerating how much stronger he sees him
He considers Saitama's full power far beyond the Gamma Ray Burst and Blast, which is why he ignores the latter and copies the former.
he even claims "I'm on the same horizon of power as you" moments before, and all he says is that he needs to make saitama serious, not that he was >>>>>>>>>>> or anything
He means he can improve the AP of an opponent and surpass them. He was knowing Saitama was toying with him the whole time, which is why he ignored Blast and killed Genos, to make Saitama reveal the full extent of full power.

I think calculating the distance Blast was from the epic center and using Inverse Square Law is a start.

What panel? He was sent flying away right after his gate exploded. Even if you think the gate didn't instantly explode, only his spatial manipulation is Multi SS level for briefly holding the energy. Also you said "physicals", do you imply he will get Multi SS level striking strength as well? If so, for what reasons?

He considers Saitama's full power far beyond the Gamma Ray Burst and Blast, which is why he ignores the latter and copies the former.

He means he can improve the AP of an opponent and surpass them. He was knowing Saitama was toying with him the whole time, which is why he ignored Blast and killed Genos, to make Saitama reveal the full extent of full power.
and also, being sent flying away means nothing at all, he was completely unharmed

Didn't he ignore him? Yes. Did he consider Saitama's full power > Gamma Ray Burst and Blast? Yes. So I wasn't lying.

He wasn't hit by the energy which is my point. It is vague, at best I could only supports possibly rating.
“He got sent flying away by it”
“He wasn’t hit by it”
“I wasn’t lying about him not copying gravity knuckle”
Ok

“He got sent flying away by it”
The gate exploded which is what sent him flying away (my argument).
“He wasn’t hit by it”
Yes. It is unclear whether he did get hit or didn't.
“I wasn’t lying about him not copying gravity knuckle”
Ok
Nice attempt trying to shift the goalpost. I said he considered Saitama's full power > Gamma Ray Burst and Blast. He ignored him because he doesn't think Blast is as strong as Saitama. You mentioning him copying his abilities doesn't mean anything. After copying his abilities, he literally ignored him.

The gate exploded which is what sent him flying away (my argument).

Yes. It is unclear whether he did get hit or didn't.

Nice attempt trying to shift the goalpost. I said he considered Saitama's full power > Gamma Ray Burst and Blast. He ignored him because he doesn't think Blast is as strong as Saitama. You mentioning him copying his abilities doesn't mean anything. After copying his abilities, he literally ignored him.
Blast isn’t as strong as Saitama, hence the downscale

Yeah, I'm with you Kin. Blast mentions right after that what blew him away was the punch breaking his gate rather than the explosion itself. Right after that instead of trying to negate it, he goes with redirecting the blast since that's the only option he has left.

Back