• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blah blah black cloverrr

I see no problem with this tiering so fina try bringing this shit to life, don't know why ppl even agreed with it being removed. A causal breath from salamander can create this much destruction [1] and a causal scratch from it can shave the forest [2] and not to mention spirits in this verse is known to have immense magical power, It's magical power is comparable if not greater than the elves as the elves themselves considered it as a divine just by having it's possession and fugue able to beat one of them because of the amp he got from the spirit. Zagred and That guy who can use 60% power of the Devil remark Yuno, simply because of the spirit possession he had.

Going by magical power scaling in BC: Zagred > Demon litch who can destroy a country > spirits = litch > Elves > Humans. I really see no problem with it being a small county in tier, even the scaling of the verse saying it. It scales below to a Devil that can wipe a country essentially making it small country in tier, i supposed.

Last edited:
Heavely disagree,
databook only feats are either hyperboles or inflated most of the time and thus are not used for the most part, unless there is massive evidence of them being legit , like feats of the same magnitude performed by comparable characters, which leads us to:

The sea drying calc yields 2 teratons, more than the country destruction calc 1,3 teratons making unreliable since the country calc was performed by someone far above the likes of the salamander

every demonstration of power the verse had even.200 chapters after salamander first appearence does not match those levels of power making the feat likely an outlier even if accepted

Even if you somewhat put all of that aside the feat has to assume a certain size for the sea, without any visual evidence to back it up , which is bound to create inflated and unrelaible results

All of the posted feats for the salamander cap at the middle of tier 7 at best, they being casual is good but not supporting evidence for anything close to tier 6

Last edited:
Databooks of BC ain't the same as to naruto and the others it doesn't have any contradiction with the verse setting. And that 1.3 teratons isn't an absolute anyway, so using it to disregard salamander feat isn't absolute either, their country could be the same size as to ours, so my point and explanation still stand.

Databooks of BC ain't the same as to naruto and the others it doesn't have any contradiction with the verse setting. And that 1.3 teratons isn't an absolute so using it as to disregard this feat isn't absolute either, their country could be the same size as to ours, my point and explanation still stand.
No it does not, there is no feat in the whole series who surely surpasses it which is a contradiction by itself ,
the calc as a whole takes to many assumptions and comes from a databook who ain't even officially translated yet, and does in fact have contradictions to the source material like the characters stats being all over the place and contradciting tabata physical strenght list
Anywhay , until we got something that makes this consistent like in-verse statement or feat for the salamander, this will remain an hyperbole at best and a outlier at worse

Last edited:
No it does not, there is no feat in the whole series who surely surpasses it which is a contradiction by itself , the calc as a whole takes to many assumptions and comes from a databook who ain't even officially translated yet, and does in fact have contradictions to the series like the characters stats being all over the place and contradciting tabata physical strenght list
Why would it need, to surpassed? When the feat is just SC and not Country level? And what contradicting the physical strength list? Wdym? Did he says it to you? Don't make sense bro lol my point still stand

It being below to a country level mid- devil lol

That's weird i see no reason why you would bring that up here when people in that verse can amp their own shit with their own magic

you know i could remain discussing but this is circular, i already said how the salamander does not have any in-verse feats or statements to back this level of power and databook only statements are deemed hyperboles all the time no matter the series

There is, it, causally shaving a forest with it's claw,. Causally destroying a forest with a single breathe, and the verse scaling is siding with my own shit too, i guess.

Since It being scale lower than the Devil who can wipe a country makes that thing a small country in tier lol

I've already said everything i needed to say i guess, so I'll be sleeping.

you know i could remain discussing but this is circular, i already said how the salamander does not have any in-verse feats or statements to back this level of power and databook only statements are deemed hyperboles all the time no matter the series
^

There is, it, causally shaving a forest with it's claw,. Causally destroying a forest with a single breathe, and the verse scaling is siding with my own shit too, i guess.

Since It being scale lower than the Devil who can wipe a country makes that thing a small country in tier lol

I've already said everything i needed to say i guess, so I'll be sleeping.
Yaaaaaaawn. 7-C feats.

That's cause it is

The rest are Datebook statements. Hyperboles.

Sleep well.

To be precise it's around 7-B it was done by a normal salamander and not the cool looking salamander that appeared after fana getting serious.

Anyway how y'all gonna dispatch the scaling one? It's magical power is potentially higher than the elves and slight lower than the litch devil, who again, i repeat, can destroy a whole country. Y'all might say I keep repeating this shit, but that's because no one answering it.

It's also stated that fire spirit is the most strongest among all other spirits and it's stated to have a power greater than an entire military of that a kingdom [1]

Then P R O V E they S C A L E. You keep repeating this shit like it means something. feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>statements. That's how it is and always will be.

not to mention spirits in this verse is known to have immense magical power, It's magical power is comparable if not greater than the elves as the elves themselves considered it as a divine just by having it's possession and fugue able to beat one of them because of the amp he got from the spirit. Zagred and That guy who can use 60% power of the Devil remark Yuno, simply because of the spirit possession he had.
Do i need proof for this or nah?

That doesn't sound like something that scales. Prove Salamander has some feats within a void whale of tier 6.
Something like this? Stronger than William who is 7-A essentially making it 6 in tier.

Anyway i still see no wrong with those things, neither accepting that DB of BC is hyperbole, i never even see it exaggerating thing or a statement which contradict the verse system.

But to be honest as someone who don't know anything about that i don't even know how vaporizing small ocean = is equivalent to destroying a stone small country, but i guess it is what it is

Something like this? Stronger than William who is 7-A essentially making it 6 in tier.

Anyway i still see no wrong with those things, neither accepting that DB of BC is hyperbole, i never even see it exaggerating thing or a statement which contradict the verse system.

But to be honest as someone who don't know anything about that i don't even know how vaporizing small ocean = is equivalent to destroying a stone small country, but i guess it is what it is
That's 7-A. Not a High 7-A.

It contradicts the author at several turns, that isn't what I'd call reliable.

every demonstration of power the verse had even.200 chapters after salamander first appearence does not match those levels of power making the feat likely an outlier even if accepted

from a databook who ain't even officially translated yet, and does in fact have contradictions to the source material like the characters stats being all over the place and contradciting tabata physical strenght list

Anywhay , until we got something that makes this consistent like in-verse statement or feat for the salamander, this will remain an hyperbole at best and a outlier at worse

- beating devil litch is considered a feat, greater than what salamander could do lol

- Okay how does that change thing? Y'all can just ask some dude who know japanese or the translation member here for it lol and the physical strength list is no relevancy in this thread

- Still don't see it considering just having spirit in your side is enough to get praise from someone who can beat devil litch in a 1 v 1

Back