• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Zetsu page

Hey,it has been deleted.

Anyway,there was no page for him and in spite of me requesting in "profile creation request" board,nobody paid attention.So I decided to create.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No, Black Zetsu is sort of strange. I'm not sure he's supposed to have a definitive tier.
Well,Black Zetsu's tier depends on the body he has taken.

Assuming that he is in Madara's body,he may be in same tier as Madara(Tier 5)

Assuming that he is in Obito's body,he may be in same tier as Obito(Tier 6)

Oh, that could work. I was reluctant because he got his head taken off by Chojuro (aka fodder). What stats did you give to him at first?

Burning Full Fingers said:
What stats did you give to him at first?
I kept most of his stats(including attack potency and speed) unknown.

He seemed to be intelligent by carefully manipulating his secret plans to revive Kaguya.

His weakness could be="He is weak unless he takes any stronger body".

His age may be taken="hundreds of years"

His Attack Potency should be something like 'Unknown normally (though he might be Town level with Wood Release), ranges from at least 7-C to at least Low 5-B depending on who he's attached to.

Dunno about that weakness.

I agree with Type 1 Immortality. He also survived being bisected and rearranged himself somehow. That should be like Hidan's immortality or something.

What abilities did you give to him?

his pretty powerful he was able to control two low 5B characters at once when he took hold of both naruto and sasuke long enough for him to tell the history of the shinobi

Possibly. But I'm not sure. I don't think Black Zetsu can be killed normally as he's literally Kaguya's will given form.

Yeah, his power depends on who he's attached to. So he would be at least Low 5-B at his strongest since he was attached to Kaguya. It would be noted that he can use the abilities of those he's attached to and can create subsets (or something) of himself since he did that to Naruto and Sasuke among other abilities.

But what should be the gender?

Apparently,Black Zetsu's gender is unknown.

But,if you hear the voice,he seems to be male.

By the way,I shall be offline for about a month due to exams,after that I shall do further research on this...

Well, yeah he doesn't seem to have a specified gender but looks sounds and acts like a male.

About the Regenerationn for Zetsu, I'm not sure because I think he just reattached himself somehow.

Anyway, I don't know how we can research all of Zetsu's abilities. I don't think he has a respect thread and I'm not willing to literally go through all of Shippuden because of him. Any ideas?

Aren't there different White Zetsu? I will go through the thread later and I actually forgot that we could use the glorious thing called Naruto Wiki. I think a page for just Black Zetsu would be better as he can use Mayfly alone which was the only technique he and his counterpart used when they were together. And they wouldn't have a definitive tier too.

If we fuse them together, who can they possibly scale from?

I've read the thread and it seems like Zetsu can create up to 80,000 clones? His ability to become the land itself should be Mayfly. I'll check the Naruto Wiki for more.

Tier: Unknow normally, ranges from at least 7-C to at least Low 5-B depending on who he's attached to

Powers and Abilities: Elemental Manipulation, Yin Release, Yang Release, possesses a unique body structure (able to alter the shape and form of its body), can attach himself to others gaining their abilities in the process, Enhanced Senses, Chakra Absorption (can possibly use all Rinnegan abilities), Wood Manipulation, can merge with the surroundings making himself unable to be detected or sensed, Telepathy, Immortality (Type 1), Will Materialisation, Limited Precognition, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Intangibility, Dimensional Teleportation, Flight, Duplication (can create thousands of White Zetsu spores and can also create subsets of himself to latch onto targets and paralyse or absorb their chakra), can transfer objects or people to another dimension using Kamui, can sense negative emotions (as Kurama's Jinchüriki), Gravity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, can turn targets to ash with All Killing Ash Bones, Yin-Yang Release, Resistance to Mind Manipulation (completely unaffected by the Infinite Tsukuyomi)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic normally, Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ depending on who he's attached to

His abilities are an amalgamation of his personal techniques, Obito's and Kaguya's. I might be missing something so I'll check later or someone can just tell me what abilities I'm missing here.

Well, you would have to provide proper explanations for the statistics in the attack potency section.

For his Attack Potency, he's at least 7-C because Base Obito is 7-C but at the time he took control of Obito's body, he still had some Rikudō chakra which constitutes a massive boost and he's at least Low 5-B because he was attached to Kaguya at one point.

Also, I'm not sure of what ability to give to Zetsu. He rearranged himself somehow after being bisected and I'm not sure he has something like a physical form or something because he's Kaguya's will given form so I'm not sure what abilities to give him.

@Shadow

I'm not sure Obito knows Izanami, but should I add Izanagi for Zetsu?

Given how uncertain it is whether Zetsu himself gets as powerful as whoever he is attached to, I think that it may be best to not give him a profile, alternately place all the statistics as Unknown.

Back