• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've created a page for the Adversary please lmk if there are any errors and what needs to be adjusted.

The Adversary
Nice work. MFTL+ speed should be Infinite speed scaling from the likes of Mephisto, Satannish, and Marduk Kurios and his existence. and all of Marvel High 1-Bs are Infinite speed. Note should be re moved since nothing is there. His Lifting Strength should be Stellar tho but I wanna check on some Hell Lords before i can say anything about that. His High 1-B is well justified.

High Hyperverse level (Was stated by the Omniversal Guardian Roma to be a necessary aspect of existence.[1] Was capable of warping Otherworld[11] which has been described as a pan-dimensional realm[12] and a place where you can view events on every plane of the omniverse.
But since the Omniverse is Outerversal+ for comprising infinite planes of R>F transcendence leading up to the High 1-A Superflow, wouldn't this warrant an Outerversal+ or High Outer rating, similar to how Mad Jim Jaspers is High 1-A for warping the "omniverse" as the term is also used by Lady Roma and the Omniversal guardians?

Honestly, having collected over a dozen cosmology statements on Otherworld, its position in the cosmology is a bit inconsistent (even a handbook sort of acknowledged that). I'd personally recommend removing the Omniverse/Otherworld parts of the justifications, but that's just my suggestion.

The speed, going by your scaling, should be just "Infinite" considering your giving him only High 1-B and scaling that to Mephisto's 2nd key, who's just Infinite in speed. Unless you want to scale him to Regular Mephisto, in that case, Adversary needs a 3-C rating aswell

Regular Mephisto = 3-C to High 1-B / MFTL+ to Infinite

Domain Mephisto = High 1-B / Infinite

You mixed those keys on the profile by giving to Adversary Domain Mephisto's AP but Regular Mephisto's Speed

Aside from that, you should also add the famous Marvel Scaling rules note

"Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics."

The following P&A don’t have scans or references and need both added:
  • Magic
  • Reality Warping
  • Chaos Manipulation
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • Invulnerability
  • Dimensional Travel
  • Shapeshifting
  • Immortality (Type 1)
  • Unholy Manipulation
  • Energy Manipulation and Projection
Speed needs an actual justification. You can’t just say “via scaling to Mephisto“ without explaining why he scales to Mephisto.

Lifting Strength is also missing a justification.

I already gave my input here. If everything I mentioned before has been fixed, then the page should be fine. The only other input I could give is that the image should be rendered.

Maybe some other member here is willing to help you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back