• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther vs Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sba give both 4 kilometers of distance all Black Panther has to do is go invisble and Blake is a open target to any of Black Panthers attacks

why would Black Panther get close since he starts from distance of 4 km he would use range (he could also summon his anscetors to break free and no it's not outside help as it's like him summoning a aspect of himself since he literally became one with his anscetors)

He has stuff that can reach that far? And can he call them instantly? I keep asking because Blake has the speed advantage here by a decent amount.

No his stuff doesn't reach 4 kilometers but from such a distance he will use range attacks (his daggers). Yes he can call them as they are all in him (instantly yes).

They don't hom, but Blake will try to Block one of the daggers and that will result in a instant gg as they are intangible and negate durability (and if you don't die from it negating your durabiltiy it will scramble your thoughts and give brain damage)

Skill, intelligence, invisibility, attack reflection and sleep inducement easily give this to Panther.

Basically her entire semblance and combat style revolves around dodging and staying mobile, not blocking and taking hits, so yes

I gotta give it to Black Panther, He has way more experience, teleportation is a decent counter to Blakes speed advantage, Attack reflection make her ranged attacks less than useless, and as fast as she is I don't she can dodge ALL of his attacks and like @Huesito88 said one hit from those daggers and it's GG.

3 times doesn't sound that big. Also a single knife and she's dead and Panther can teleport; I doubt she's going to see a knife being thrown at her from a random direction, while the person throwing them is completely silent (and before you say enhanced senses; her senses are as good (or a little better than) a cat, I'm pretty sure cats don't know when they're about to be hit by intangible throwing knives).

Landon Avery said:
Hey I just thought of something, would Blak Panthers Daggers be able to go through her aura?
I'm pretty sure he has the ap advantage, so maybe. Edit* (I thought you said claws, I'm pretty sure the daggers would go through the aura (or atleast the effect will)).

This is pretty weird with speed unequalized. They have comparable power but Black Panther completely and utterly outclasses Blake in quite literally every except for speed.

I think forcefields and attack reflection compensate for this a bit, and his dura negating claws means he can win this fight in one gash, even if it isn't a fatal move like the neck or chest (aura doesn't seem capable of healing mortal wounds), if he just gets a deep enough cut that will pretty much end the fight as Blake isn't Darth Vader and can't keep soldiering on with something that would cripple anyone reading this, IE losing your hand or essentially running your wrist through glass.

Voting Panther mid-diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back