• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
T'Chala also nearly flipped a car if that's relevant. I find it Hailarious that Klaue and aWakanda could easily one shot Ultron...

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Erik Killmonger (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Made Killmonger's profile.

@TheFinalOrder Hmmmn, was it a running feat?
Nah, it was a Movement Speed one. He used his KE abllility to knock everyone down, but while everyone was falling around him in slow motion, he turned and grabbed a spear that was falling in Slow Motion and threw it at the ship shooting at him as everyone hit the ground.

The feat is more impressive than my description.

Before I make Klaue's profile, I want to ask something. Does it seem that his arm cannon varies in AP every time, cuz one time BP was barely affected the other time his suit got damaged.

Thank you. I will remove the controversial posts.

I saw the movie yesterday and I loved every second of it!

What were the mechanics of the magnetic train again? Iirc, Shuri said something about it being Relativistic, right? Like how she had to adjust it from going SoL because it was too dangerous?

Also, MBJ is awesome as always and is the most relatable MCU villain since...ever (maybe Loki)

Nah, she said Vibranium is too dangerous to transport in its raw form, so she built the track to temporarily shut it off? The track uses Magnetic levitation or something to that effect like one of those rail guns we have, just more advanced.

To be fair, Shuri had the foundation of knowledge that her ancestors built and the super metal that made it possible.

Tony had his father's bluprints to build upon, and what? A box full of scraps?

^That's my point exactly. Maybe in the comics I'd agree for T'CHALLA but for MCU Shuri, I doubt that she's smarter, although she would likely be comparable.

Can someone explain where they got 8-A for the kinetic blasts released by the Black Panther suit? It doesn't look as powerful as Thor striking Cap's shield even in Avengers.

Natse said:
Can someone explain where they got 8-A for the kinetic blasts released by the Black Panther suit? It doesn't look as powerful as Thor striking Cap's shield even in Avengers.
It is 8-A at max theoretically because the suit can absorb up to 8-A attacks at max

It is 8-A at max theoretically because the suit can absorb up to 8-A attacks at max

I'm asking how you got to that conclusion.

Because the suit can absorb energy, then release it. The suit can absorb up to Multi-City Block level energy, so theoretically the kinetic energy pulse can be as high as Multi-City Block level, but only if that much energy was absorbed.

Where did the 'absorbing up to MCB energy' come from? The suit's limit was shown in the movie iirc, Killmonger shooting it with a grenade launcher or something destabilizes the suit after it took a grenade point-blank, then get shot a few times, I think?

No. I'm iffy of the MCB Panther thing. Bucky blocked the shield with his arm and it got vaped by Iron Man after all (though that was with the unibeam).

Iron Man is MCB...so he would be capable of vaporizing Bucky's arm.

I always thought it's weird the shield doesn't just go through Bucky's arm.

I don't see a problem with 8-A shield, doing a rough calc tells me only 10 kg of force is needed to cut titanium with the shield.

The problem I have with this conclusion is that Cap's shield is rated by how it cuts into things. You're scaling that to T'Challa's shockwave release, which doesn't even sound like the same thing.

Back