• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonkeyOfLife

He/Him
VS Battles
Image Helper
latest
latest
latest

latest

Wondering if the game is going to be an accurate representation of Wukong’s myths, or if it’s gonna be a GOW style thing, where it more so just takes names and places and does new stuff with them. Kind of hoping it’s the latter, since then it would be easier to index it, but regardless it looks like tons of fun!

Wondering if the game is going to be an accurate representation of Wukong’s myths, or if it’s gonna be a GOW style thing, where it more so just takes names and places and does new stuff with them. Kind of hoping it’s the latter, since then it would be easier to index it, but regardless it looks like tons of fun!
I think it's kinda mixed? Especially since it's a Chinese company... But I also think they added their own personal stuff that fits the game...

Or maybe the story is completely original with elements of wukong myth's/character

Hoping the game is as good as it looks tho 🔥

L screen rant…

would be un-inclusive and un-diverse to not let the content be what it wants to be which is being Chinese themed 😴

Plus there are many different types of monsters and transformations so it’s still very diverse 🐵

Ahh hell nah, should be max 2 😴 that game looked so unmotivated with cringy type humor and actually repetitive from what I’ve seen

Plus wukong solos the verse 😴

Back