• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Holes and Embodying Entropy - Imperiex vs Dark Star Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Imperiex
Imperiex 2
==Powers and Stats==

Tier: Low 2-C

Name:
Imperiex

Origin: DC Comics

Classification: Unknown

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invulnerability, Flight, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Telepathy, Black Hole creation, Big Bang Inducement

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Was going to cause a Big Bang that was going to destroy the old universe and create a new one)

Speed: Massively FTL+

Lifting Strength:
Unknow

Striking Strength:
Universal+

Durability:
Universe level+

Stamina:
Unknown

Range: Universal

Standard Equipment: His armor. A near infinite supply of Imperiex Probes.

Intelligence: Unknown

Weaknesses: Unknown

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Energy Beams: Imperiex can fire blue energy beams from his hands that are powerful enough to reduce Doomsday into a simple skeleton, rendering his reactive evolution futile.
  • Black Hole: Imperiex can create black holes that are capable of sucking up entire universes.
  • Big Bang: Imperiex can cause a Big Bang that is capable of destroying a universe and creating a new one.
Dark Star Thresh
Dorota-kobielusz-thresh
==Powers and Stats==

Tier: Low 2-C

Name:
Thresh, the Chain Warden

Origin: League of Legends

Classification: Dark Star, Cosmic Devourer

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 7), Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Skilled sickle wielder, Chain Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Can rip out and absorb people's souls and can absorb the souls of those who have recently died, True Flight, Dark Magic, Forcefield creation, Intangibility (This also applies to his sickle, chain, and lantern), Darkness Manipulation, Can increase his offensive and defensive power by absorbing souls, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Duplication, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and the ability to create and manipulate Black Holes and Dark Matter

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Consumed the Void, an entirely separate universe located outside of space-time which is infinite in size, Has destroyed entire realities before, Stated he has the capacity to consume time, space and reality, Thresh does not even need to use his strongest attack to end the universe as even his Dark Matter Scythe is capable of destroying the universe)

Speed: Infinite (States that to him space is no impediment, time is an illusion, and infinity is confined, Consumed a universe that was infinite in size)

Lifting Strength: Multi-Galactic (Can lift a black hole and swing it around with his hook, His head alone is as large as a galaxy)

Striking Strength: Universal+

Durability:
Universe level+

Stamina:
Limitless (Due to being undead)

Range: Universal

Standard Equipment: Several hook-headed chains, Spirit Lantern, Scythe

Intelligence: High (Skilled in combat, A master of physical, mental, emotional, and psychological torture, able to exploit even the slightest vulnerability to maximum efficiency, to the point where he can torment living books, magic mirrors, and sentient spells with casual ease)

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Basic Attack: Thresh swings his sickle at the opponent. Despite being a ranged attack, Thresh's basic attacks do not utilize projectiles, and his basic attack wind-up is only reduced by 0.25% per 1% bonus attack speed, rather than the standard 1%.
  • Damnation: Thresh collects the souls of dead enemies by approaching them or by placing Dark Passage's lantern nearby. Each soul permanently grants 0.75 ability power and bonus armor. Champions and large enemies always drop a soul, whereas small minions and monsters only sometimes drop a soul. Only enemies within a certain distance of Thresh drop souls upon death. Souls are visible to allies, and only become visible to enemies if their team has vision of him. Souls disappear if not picked up after 8 seconds.
  • Death Sentence: After a 0.5-second delay, Thresh throws out his chain in a line and tethers himself to the first enemy hit, dealing them magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. Upon hitting an enemy, Death Sentence's cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds. While the tether persists, Thresh cannot attack and periodically tugs on the tether, each time pulling the target a short distance toward himself. After 0.5 seconds, or instantly if he hits a minion or monster, Thresh can reactivate the ability to use Death Leap while the tether holds.
    • Death Leap: Thresh dashes to the bound enemy, removing the stun but allowing him to attack again.
  • Dark Passage: Thresh throws his lantern to the target location where it remains for up to 6 seconds, revealing its immediate surroundings and shielding the first ally to come near it for up to 4 seconds. If an ally right-clicks the lantern, they pick it up and dash to Thresh's location. If Thresh moves a certain distance away, the lantern automatically returns to him.
  • Flay: Thresh's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage, increased with the time he spent since his last basic attack. When activated, Thresh sweeps his chain in a broad line towards a target direction. Enemies hit take magic damage, are knocked in the direction of the chains, and are slowed afterwards for 1 second.
  • The Box: After a 0.75-second delay, Thresh summons 5 spectral walls around him that last up to 5 seconds. Each wall breaks upon contact with an enemy champion, dealing them magic damage and slowing them by 99% for 2 seconds. Once a wall is broken, the remaining walls deal no damage and slow for only 1 second.
I never noticed how similar these guys are, so now that i know, lets pit them against each other. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, Speed Equalized. Who wins?

Imperiex - 0

Thresh - 7 (Assaultwaffle, Doge and pupper, Super Saiyan God Julian, KinkiestSins, Phoenix821, Rocker1189, LongJohnStevens)

Inconclusive - 0

I think DS Thresh has this. He is vastly more versatile, and it looks like he has every important power of his opponent, then some. My vote is on The Chain Warden.

It a toss up between Dark Star Thresh, Nightbringer Yasuo, and Dawnbringer Riven for the most powerful in the verse, with the Star Guardians and SG Voidborn following close behind them.

Oh man, this thing has been open since October. That beats any match that I haven't forgotten about already.

Well I wish I could stick around and add onto this unappreciated thread, but I just got done with a 4100 word paper and I'm exhausted. Bed calls me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back