• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hole Question

Hello, I'm with a doubt, according to this article made here we would have a Tier approach to sizes of Black Holes.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/Black_hole_tiers?useskin=oasis

A Black Hole with approximately the size of a Handeball ball and area of suction of approximately 10 meters would be that tier?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/dorj1980-buzz_manga/imgs/e/7/e73846e0-s.jpg

Take into consideration that it has the properties of a real black hole, it absorbable a light attack and prevented character LS from being able to distance themselves

I assume the size of a black hole would suffice to determine it's tier like a black hole roughly the size of a marble would hold the same amount of mass as the earth but apparently there's more to it I guess.

I'm still working on the blog. It's incomplete as it is right now, and it wasn't evaluated yet. This black hole is probably 5-B or 5-A.

Kaltias said:
I'm still working on the blog. It's incomplete as it is right now, and it wasn't evaluated yet. This black hole is probably 5-B or 5-A.
Very interesting, thank you.

You should probabl calc it though. And you must be sure that it isn't an outlier

Kaltias escreveu:
Voc├¬ deve avaliar isso. E voc├¬ deve ter certeza de que n├úo é um outlier
It can be a outlier as well, I was thinking about that too. Perhaps later we will have more information about the Limit of power in the verse

Back