• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hole Bullets

I am trying to find the AP for micro black holes that are treated as bullets.

Now I heard there are two versions of how this could go, either going for the mass of the black hole or the black hole bullet.

MASS

The black hole bullet has a mass of 13 grams

SIZE

Size the bullet is 7.8 mm

So, What would be the AP of both in this case?

Lol.

So for a mass of 13 grams that black hole will essentially not exist. It has a lifetime of around 18 zeptoseconds (1.8x10^-22 seconds) and a radius of 476506.1 Planck Lengths. This little black hole is so inconsequential it wouldn't even effect atoms. You're approaching a quantum level for how small this thing is.

For size, I assume you mean diameter? If so it has a radius of 3.9 millimeters, and thus a mass of 2.6265x10^24 kilograms; about half that of Earth. This one will last a bit longer; around 4.8x10^49 years! To put that in perspective, our current universe's estimated age is around 14 billion years, or 1.4x10^10 years. 39 orders of magnitudes smaller.

Oh and to answer for AP, using mass-energy, the 1st is 1.114x10^18 joules, or 7-A. Granted this is just being carried by the lightspeed number, since 13 grams is such an inconsequential mass.

The second is 2.2516x10^41 joules, or Low 4-C.

Ok, thanks for that, I saw this video about micro black holes and it got me thinking about a weapon that can fire black holes the size of bullets

Black holes the size of bullets are potent. Black holes with the mass of bullets are... something else.

Assaltwaffle said:
Black holes the size of bullets are potent. Black holes with the mass of bullets are... something else.
well, all I needed was both values for this, especially trying to understand which of the two values I would select based on the description of a weapon: Stated to fire bullet sized black holes.

where the abilities stated to create black holes when the bullet fired rips a hole in the space-time continuum.

Reppuzan said:
Sorry to bump this a week later, but I've been curious about something similar.
In Super Robot Wars, a robot called a Huckebein is powered by a black hole and can shoot black holes with its Black Hole Cannon.

Its successor, the EX-Exbein, can also shoot a multitude of black holes that all detonate.

Is this quantifiable in any way? I doubt it, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.
Well that depends, the devils in the detail, does it describe size or mass?

@CNBA3

The mass is never specified, but it's powered by and shoots literal black holes.

Reppuzan said:
@CNBA3
The mass is never specified, but it's powered by and shoots literal black holes.
ok, but if it doesn't say size either, then I am not sure, I guess go with what is shown and calc from there.

Granzon / Neo Granzon also have similar powers.

Back