• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat Downgrade

I mean should scale to Magisword since he made it as a joke and has the same abilities as himself.
Magisword only have Attack Speed
Dura can be shown in the large size where he breaks open planets, if not put as unknown
We're going to give him a Star LvL AP for disrupting the Sun, but it doesn't look like it's something that can be reflected in Dura at all. But ofc Black Hat gets Solar System Dura Via Large Size

At least Relativistic, should be the same speed as Dr. Flug. Also shown to surprise flug with speed even with Flug looking directly at him.
Hmm should be fair. But wait, Flug's speed seems to be faulty, I remember that it is not Relativistic to run away from lasers. And he couldn't keep up with the Sunblast moving at a speed of 240 km per hour, so there's an Outlier involved.

The base forms are weaker than the Titan forms, but the base forms can still stop the power of the Titan forms for a few seconds, which would not be possible if they were infinitely weaker.
Only pops use a hax to stop anti pops, so it's irrelevant to attack potency.

But yeah someone can edit the profile. I will help keep it in line with the verse, add the scans, etc

Last edited:
no this is completely wrong

1:3
anti-pops already begged to be black hat's assistant before.
The episode was portrayed as anti-pops, well below the black hat.

1:27
It is stated that there are no heroes at black hat level. So Pops is not at Black Hat's level.

1:23 and 1:26
It is stated that Black Hat has the power to destroy everything and everyone and Black Hat itself states that it has never faced a real enemy that was difficult to defeat.

The shape also disagreed
I was arguing for the fact that base forms should be downscaled from titan forms, since, with much effort, Pops' base form momentarily stopped the blast of Anti-Pops' titan form.

However, now that I look at it properly, I find it hard to believe that Anti-Pops is using all of his power. Also, just like the original series, this is some kind of existential erasure rather than an energy blast (I was probably tired enough yesterday to notice these details on my own).

So, now I'm okay with the downgrade.

But yeah someone can edit the profile. I will help keep it in line with the verse, add the scans, etc
All right, I'll do it.
no this is completely wrong

1:3
anti-pops already begged to be black hat's assistant before.
The episode was portrayed as anti-pops, well below the black hat.

1:27
It is stated that there are no heroes at black hat level. So Pops is not at Black Hat's level.

1:23 and 1:26
It is stated that Black Hat has the power to destroy everything and everyone and Black Hat itself states that it has never faced a real enemy that was difficult to defeat.
Read OP, this things already debunked

I have implemented the changes, in the face of a problem, I think this should remain open for now, it can be closed after sufficient arrangements have been made.

I have implemented the changes, in the face of a problem, I think this should remain open for now, it can be closed after sufficient arrangements have been made.
I'm not sure about Relativistic Speed, I will meet with a Calc Moderator, if they tell me what it is to avoid lasers, I will also change the Relativistic Speed.

Removed the tier 7 and 5 because it is the same reasoning as the 4-C feat . That and various text changes to improve things/more scans. Are in my sandbox below Skul.

Removed the tier 7 and 5 because it is the same reasoning as the 4-C feat . That and various text changes to improve things/more scans. Are in my sandbox below Skul.

The reason I kept him in High 7-A is because his Feats is a Feats that can be reflected in his Dura, it seems that his other Feats (except for Large Size) are not things that can be reflected in his Dura.

Back