• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WB fra. High 6-B yami would win tho, well cause yk LMAOO. But here Whitebeard wins FRA, and not to mention has a 10 teratons AP adv.

Ok wtf is Yami supposed to do here? Whitebeard outclasses him in quite literally everything, bruh he has literally no win conditions, haki resists spatial manipulation (dimension slash) which is Yami's only chance of even harming whitebeard, this is definitely a stomp it shouldn't count.

Bro wtf no. Yami literally cannot win, whitebeard outclasses him in literally every stat and has an answer to every single one of his moves, Yami has absolutely no win conditions unless you can name one. This is not fair. Your example means nothing because for that to be accepted the 3D hax character has to have had a win condition for it to be not considered a stomp, you're taking that example way out of context.

Yami isn't hopeless here, he can still combat Whitebeard with his AP and still has his Mana Zone and his own precog, albeit inferior to Whitebeard's.

Whitebeard can't one shot him with AP either, his AP advantage isn't by much and Yami can still hurt Whitebeard. A decisive match isn't a stomp.

Added tags.

Edit: I'm dumb, I forgot that the match was over when I added the tags. Closing thread since it's been concluded.

Last edited:
Back