• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Paradox?

Could Asta’s anti magic cancel another users anti magic? Let’s say a guy with an anti magic sword uses it as a broom to fly, but then Asta throws one of his anti magic sword at the flying guy’s sword, would the flying guy’s anti magic disappear so that he would fall?

I don't quite get it, is the other Anti-Magic user from another verse? If so it depends on the person's Anti-Magic i guess.

Regardless, Asta's Anti-Magic, shouldn't be able to negate itself, so as longas that person uses AM to fly instead of magic, they should be fine.

I don't quite get it, is the other Anti-Magic user from another verse? If so it depends on the person's Anti-Magic i guess.

Regardless, Asta's Anti-Magic, shouldn't be able to negate itself, so as longas that person uses AM to fly instead of magic, they should be fine.
The other user is from the same verse. We’ve seen others also use the anti magic that Asta has, for example Licht

The other user is from the same verse. We’ve seen others also use the anti magic that Asta has, for example Licht
Licht didn't use Anti-Magic, he use the sword and because that sword was Licht's to begin with, it went back to normal.

Back