• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover CRT

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yeah. Tabata writing for Noelle needs to be more explict.
His writing in general needs to become more explicit. We know what magic is more or less, but there are certain magic types whose inner workings are totally unknown, and it's not clear how to differentiate the interactions as purely mana or as mana+environment.

For me, it looks like a limited version of Mana Zone, which was accepted as being Spatial Manipulation iirc

So we all seem to agree Asta's feat is a demonstration of limited death manipulation, but what is the conclusion regarding Noelle's?

That's what we have to debate. I personally haven't seen much evidence on either beyond "it looks like Mana Zone".

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Could Mana Zone in general not be argued to be a form of limited vector manipulation? At least, based off the very description of what mana zone is and how it operates in the world, it seems to fit the description of vector manipulation as limited to mana-filled objects.

I don't think Valkyire Dress could be argued to be anything other than Aura Manipulation or Vector Manipulation, and Noelle already has Aura Manipulation in her profile.

Back