• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Asta Profile Split CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Another Black Clover CRT so soon? Say it ain't so! Don't worry, this one is a lot less controversial, and it doesn't actually affect any statistics. The title is pretty self-explanatory, in fact.

Simply put, I want to split Asta into two profiles: Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip.

Asta has a ton of keys and it's kind of cluttering his profile, and two of his keys are post-timeskip. I think we can move those over to a new "Asta (Post-Timeskip)" profile and leave everything else in an "Asta (Pre-Timeskip)" profile.

Thoughts?

I think this should be fine now since it’s unanimous and has 2 staff agreements

Natsu’s already been split into original series and 100 Years Quest

Regardless, if Asta’s now been split, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back