• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biollante versus Legendary Godzilla

Biollante challenges Legendary Godzilla. Who of them is superior kaiju?

The starting distance is 500 meters.

Legendary Godzilla is much larger and stronger than Heisei I Godzilla but unlike him he prefers physical confrontations to beam-spamming, which will make the fight that much harder for him thanks to Biollante's absurd Regenerationn. Biollante is no slouch in a physical battle either and is herself far larger than anything LG has currently faced (she's bigger than he is, in fact), so it's not like he can smack her around like he did with the MUTOs.

LG only uses his atomic breath as a last resort and his gills could prove vulnerable to Biollante's vines and acid. Victory or defeat for him depends on whether he figures out that he can't win physically and unleash that atomic breath of his before Biollante exploits his weakness.

It could go either way, but I'm going to give the win to Legendary Godzilla since not only does he appear more combat-savvy than Heisei I Godzilla, but Heisei I Godzilla managed to defeat her (or at least drive her off) while he was weakened by the Anti-Nuclear Energy Bacteria.

Well, of course 120 meters big and 200 ktons heavy Biollante is powerhouse in terms of CQC. If she grab him, LG is dead. So the question is probably can LG keep distance and sustain his Atomic Breath long enough to surpass Biollante "I can regen 30 ktons of biomass in 3 seconds".

P.S.: Biollante fought Godzilla to draw (but he got weakened during fight by ANEB). After all Godzilla retreated and Biollante disolved into particles after.

Yamatohime said:
Well, of course 120 meters big and 200 ktons heavy Biollante is powerhouse in terms of CQC. If she grab him, LG is dead. So the question is probably can LG keep distance and sustain his Atomic Breath long enough to surpass Biollante "I can regen 30 ktons of biomass in 3 seconds".
And if LG is in-character (which I assume he is) then he will go physical and get torn apart.

Yamatohime said:
P.S.: Biollante fought Godzilla to draw (but he got weakened during fight by ANEB). After all Godzilla retreated and Biollante disolved into particles after.
Eh, either way he was still weakened. If LG can fire off his atomic breath he might be able to save himself and tie against her as well.

I'm retracting my previous choice and going with Biollante instead. Her regen gives her much more staying power and physically she is an absolute beast.

Apex PredatorX said:
I think Biollante was listed as Island Level which makes this an actual Stomp.
True, and the whole time I had actually forgotten about the tier difference. Being Island level means Biollante should be as powerful as almost 7000 Legendary Godzillas...

This is indeed a stomp.

Uh, there seem to be some serious problems with Biollante's page.

First of all, how is her rose form "City level" for not hurting Godzilla?

Second, her Island level rating also comes from scaling from Heisei Godzilla I, who is listed as Unknown, Possibly Country level for no real reason. Heisei G I is being scaled from Heisei G II's old Country level rating (not sure why he's back up at Planet level) just for being part of the same universe and nothing more.

So, Biollante is being scaled from a monster that's either City, Island, or Country level with no justification for any of these ratings. That's clearly a problem.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
So, Biollante is being scaled from a monster that's either City, Island, or Country level with no justification for any of these ratings. That's clearly a problem.
Yeah, it needs fixing.

Back