• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy loomis vs aubrey (omori) 1 vote left

Speed Equalization Rules and Assumptions make it so that Ghostface's Superhuman combat speed is decreased to match Aubrey's general Average Human speed, and all other speeds Ghostface has are reduced by the same factor, making his travel speed slower than Aubrey's. The two have the same reaction speed due to Ghostface's reaction speed being the same as his combat speed.

The Street level option for Aubrey's physical strength, based on casually launching Kel a few meters away with one punch, has no calculation to go along with it, so I'll consider it as baseline Street level, which is 300 joules. Ghostface's strength is considered as 375 joules, which is 1.25× stronger than Aubrey, however, Aubrey wields a baseball bat, which can reach strength up to 1,000 joules if the strike is good enough. Aubrey's baseball bat has nails skewered in it, which makes it more dangerous than a regular baseball bat by default. Kel was able to survive serious attacks from Aubrey's spiky baseball bat, so it's likely that Aubrey's physical strength is even higher than 300 joules anyway, but to an unquantifiable extent. Nonetheless, I doubt she would get one-shot by Ghostface, whereas Ghostface has a chance to get one-shot if Aubrey strikes well enough.

Aubrey has the range advantage, since her baseball bat gives her an extended reach, and Ghostface lacks his firearm to compensate for his Standard Melee Range.

So far, the analysis indicates that Aubrey has the advantage. However, due to Aubrey having no special abilities other than possibly peak human strength, meanwhile Ghostface has a variety of expected horror killer abilities, Ghostface has the advantage in that category, albeit not by much due to all his abilities being realistic and thus allowing Aubrey to stand a chance in a good situation for her. Additionally, Ghostface would be likely to outsmart Aubrey. Aubrey is ranked as "at least Average" with no feats, meanwhile Ghostface is ranked as Above Average due to his capability to research, get away with murder, sneak and manipulate, as well as having good displays of situational awareness. Due to how the match-up sets the combatants as being in a school 30 feet apart and out of sight, but with the combatants having prior knowledge of each other, it's highly likely that Ghostface would take advantage of this and get the first hit in an underhanded way.

Aubrey having prior knowledge means she would be expecting Ghostface, so upon Ghostface getting the first hit, which wouldn't be a one-shot, Aubrey would be prepared to fight back. In such a situation, Aubrey would probably not strike with the maximum potential strength of her baseball bat, and I think Ghostface would succeed at defeating Aubrey. Aubrey's stamina is ranked as "at least Average" with no feats, meanwhile Ghostface's stamina is ranked as "Athletic" due to being able to continue fighting after receiving deadly injuries, which also counts as a resistance to pain.

Based on my analysis, I vote for Ghostface winning the battle.

I was asked to vote in this thread.
I don't know the combatants well, & this matchup has barely begun, so I'll Follow & wait for the debate to progress further before I vote, if at all.

Speed Equalization Rules and Assumptions make it so that Ghostface's Superhuman combat speed is decreased to match Aubrey's general Average Human speed, and all other speeds Ghostface has are reduced by the same factor, making his travel speed slower than Aubrey's. The two have the same reaction speed due to Ghostface's reaction speed being the same as his combat speed.

The Street level option for Aubrey's physical strength, based on casually launching Kel a few meters away with one punch, has no calculation to go along with it, so I'll consider it as baseline Street level, which is 300 joules. Ghostface's strength is considered as 375 joules, which is 1.25× stronger than Aubrey, however, Aubrey wields a baseball bat, which can reach strength up to 1,000 joules if the strike is good enough. Aubrey's baseball bat has nails skewered in it, which makes it more dangerous than a regular baseball bat by default. Kel was able to survive serious attacks from Aubrey's spiky baseball bat, so it's likely that Aubrey's physical strength is even higher than 300 joules anyway, but to an unquantifiable extent. Nonetheless, I doubt she would get one-shot by Ghostface, whereas Ghostface has a chance to get one-shot if Aubrey strikes well enough.

Aubrey has the range advantage, since her baseball bat gives her an extended reach, and Ghostface lacks his firearm to compensate for his Standard Melee Range.

So far, the analysis indicates that Aubrey has the advantage. However, due to Aubrey having no special abilities other than possibly peak human strength, meanwhile Ghostface has a variety of expected horror killer abilities, Ghostface has the advantage in that category, albeit not by much due to all his abilities being realistic and thus allowing Aubrey to stand a chance in a good situation for her. Additionally, Ghostface would be likely to outsmart Aubrey. Aubrey is ranked as "at least Average" with no feats, meanwhile Ghostface is ranked as Above Average due to his capability to research, get away with murder, sneak and manipulate, as well as having good displays of situational awareness. Due to how the match-up sets the combatants as being in a school 30 feet apart and out of sight, but with the combatants having prior knowledge of each other, it's highly likely that Ghostface would take advantage of this and get the first hit in an underhanded way.

Aubrey having prior knowledge means she would be expecting Ghostface, so upon Ghostface getting the first hit, which wouldn't be a one-shot, Aubrey would be prepared to fight back. In such a situation, Aubrey would probably not strike with the maximum potential strength of her baseball bat, and I think Ghostface would succeed at defeating Aubrey. Aubrey's stamina is ranked as "at least Average" with no feats, meanwhile Ghostface's stamina is ranked as "Athletic" due to being able to continue fighting after receiving deadly injuries, which also counts as a resistance to pain.

Based on my analysis, I vote for Ghostface winning the battle.
About Aubrey's AP, she should scale to this depending on how far she launched Kel.

Billy should be able to sneak attack her. Aubrey got hit with a knife before, she didn't take it too well. Billy also has more combat experience, which includes actually killing his opponent

I guess someone would need to calculate it.
We can make a rough estimation. In the scene, we can see that Kel's height is equal to 2 tiles while he was lying on the floor and Aubrey launched him about 4-5 tiles away. According to this site, the average 16 year old boy is 173.5 cm tall (I'm pretty sure this is also the source for Omori's height as it lists the average 12 year old boy's height to be 149 cm which lines up with existing calculations). This means that Kel was launched 3.47-4.34 meters away (the average would be 3.9 meters). Therefore, Aubrey's AP should be somewhere between 1838 J and 3118 J.

We can make a rough estimation. In the scene, we can see that Kel's height is equal to 2 tiles while he was lying on the floor and Aubrey launched him about 4-5 tiles away. According to this site, the average 16 year old boy is 173.5 cm tall (I'm pretty sure this is also the source for Omori's height as it lists the average 12 year old boy's height to be 149 cm which lines up with existing calculations). This means that Kel was launched 3.47-4.34 meters away (the average would be 3.9 meters). Therefore, Aubrey's AP should be somewhere between 1838 J and 3118 J.
If that's correct, it makes Aubrey between 4.901× and 8.315× stronger than Ghostface, and it would be much more difficult than I initially described for Ghostface to take advantage of sneaking up on Aubrey.

If that's correct, it makes Aubrey between 4.901× and 8.315× stronger than Ghostface, and it would be much more difficult than I initially described for Ghostface to take advantage of sneaking up on Aubrey.
To be fair, Billy has higher LS which combined with his stealth might allow him to disarm Aubrey and use her own weapon against her. His AP comes from the lowest end of bone breaking (the highest is over 9000 J) which he does have better feats that can place him higher than that such as sending someone flying with a kick. Aubrey isn't anywhere near as skilled with her bat as he is with his knife. His weapon of choice will also inflict piercing damage which is more effective than regular punches and kicks.

Back