• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BillCord - Chaos Incarnate (Bill vs Discord)

ShionAH

He/Him
Bill is Low 1-C so he won't one shot. Speed Equalized so Bill won't Blitz. SBA.

Bill: 4 (@PonePoster, @ShionAH, @StrymULTRA, @ZeedKZ )
Discord:
Inconclusive:

bill-cipher-vs-discord-fanart-by-tyscope3-v0-620rnohi6pkb1.jpg

Last edited:
What a way to begin the thread.

Anyway the lack of scans in a lot of Discord's powers harms me.
I could at some point add scans and better justifications for all of them. There's like 15 or so abilities/powers he doesn't even have that he should too lmao

Anyway is Discord's Concept Manip combat applicable here? It does not seem so from the profile.
It should be. He can conceptually manipulate himself to be an entirely opposite, y'know, concept. When he was Accord, he even redirected the power of the Elements of Harmony, which he stated return "order" to everything it touches. He should have no problem affecting others in the same way

Shapeshifting doesn't mean you can transmutate.
It wasn't shapeshifting either.

To give context, in the show he nearly vanished from existence when acting against his concept of chaos. As Accord he actively manipulated the Elements of harmony, which were prior stated to be his direct counter. He changed himself on a conceptual level on a whim both ways - and also resisted the original event that converted him to order in the first place, only allowing it to change him

It wasn't shapeshifting either.

To give context, in the show he nearly vanished from existence when acting against his concept of chaos. As Accord he actively manipulated the Elements of harmony, which were prior stated to be his direct counter. He changed himself on a conceptual level on a whim both ways - and also resisted the original event that converted him to order in the first place, only allowing it to change him
has he shown to change the concept of someone else or can he apply his CM to himself?

To give context, in the show he nearly vanished from existence when acting against his concept of chaos. As Accord he actively manipulated the Elements of harmony, which were prior stated to be his direct counter. He changed himself on a conceptual level on a whim - and also resisted the original event that converted him to order in the first place, only allowing it to change him
I know the context, how does this mean he can control the concept of others. If I can turn into any animal would you assume I can turn you into any animal? This is definitely Conceptual Manipulation Resistance, no disagreements there.

And I can say that Discord probably wins here. I'll always hold that in an actual encounter Discord would just try to kill him first. Bill's entire existence leads to a universe being destroyed. No universe = no friends.

Discord also has other hims in his home dimension, which wouldn't be trackable by Bill's precognition as his realm exists in a place that has no logic or causal consistency. Discord should have Acausality type 4, but it's just something that hasn't been pushed before

Actually wrong, Bill can see his infinite selves and all the Bills exist in the Nightmare Realm which is literally a place that lacks, laws, physics, logic and causality.

Discord doesn't seem to resist Death Manipulation, Mind Shut, Memory Manipulation, Time Stop. Bill could also unironically just eat Discords soul

Last edited:
Actually wrong, Bill can see his infinite selves and all the Bills exist in the Nightmare Realm which is literally a place that lacks, laws, physics, logic and causality.

Discord doesn't seem to resist Death Manipulation, Mind Shut, Memory Manipulation. Bill could also unironically just eat Discords soul
He does have mind manipulation resistance? And death manipulation doesn't work on spirits unless shown otherwise.

And if they're both equal here that would also mean there's nothing stopping Discord from absorbing Bill's power to kill him, or erasing him from existence, or directly attacking his mind form with memory erasure either.

In a battle where they're both equal both have ways to instakill here. I just think Discord would go for it first.

He does have mind manipulation resistance? And death manipulation doesn't work on spirits unless shown otherwise.
NEP Mind.
And if they're both equal here that would also mean there's nothing stopping Discord from absorbing Bill's power to kill him, or erasing him from existence, or directly attacking his mind form with memory erasure either.
Type 8 Immortality.

He does have mind manipulation resistance?
Mind Manipulation is not the same as shutting off Minds. Same way how absoring Soul is not the same as Resisting Soul Manipulation.
And death manipulation doesn't work on spirits unless shown otherwise.
Bill's NPI is Spiritual, Mental, Energy, Abstract (Type 1 - Idea) and Nonexistent (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 1, 3 and 5 [Energy and Idea] so it should be enough to affect Discords soul.
Discord from absorbing Bill's power to kill him
He doesn't have Power Absorpiton. Only Nullification.
or erasing him from existence
Huh?
or directly attacking his mind form with memory erasure either.
Bill's mind is NEP 3.

NEP Mind.

Type 8 Immortality.
His physical body can be killed, and his mind form broken to a point he needs to be resurrected by an outside force like the Axolotl. I see know reason he can't just be "incapacitated" that way, the same way he was in the series.

He doesn't have Power Absorpiton. Only Nullification.

Huh?

Bill's mind is NEP 3.
He does, it's listed as Energy absorption, shown here.

Also existence erasure? Unless you're saying Bill's physical body has NEP, which is just kinda dumb lmao. He gave the "quantum uncertainty" line when he was still a mindscape form. To say his physical body is still NEP is a stretch tbh

His physical body can be killed
He can always regenerate it.
his mind form broken to a point he needs to be resurrected by an outside force like the Axolotl. I see know reason he can't just be "incapacitated" that way, the same way he was in the series.
Correction: It works only if Bill is inside one's mind, to the point he himself said that it's his weakness.

Not to mention that on his profile:
And on Ford's profile:
Meaning that you need Bill to be inside one's mind to erase him, otherwise he'll just respawn.
Also existence erasure? Unless you're saying Bill's physical body has NEP, which is just kinda dumb lmao
Killing his physical body will do nothing as long as his Mindscape form exists lol.

Even if Discord could erase Bill's soul you would need to prove Discord can erase Ideas and Non Existent stuff.
Watch as he'll ignore you and repeat the same stuff.

Anyway, Bill has enough stuff in his arsenal to allow him to eventually overpower Discord, with the latter simply lacking stuff to actually bypass NEP + Type 8 Imm so... yeah.

Well, either way, Bill gets a power boost from his physical form. Without it he's vastly weaker, and would just be sealed away. There would be a moment where Discord is just stronger, so he would overpower him until his mindscape form is destroyed through NPI, thus needing the Axalotl etc etc.

Unless I'm missing something and he retains the power of his physical body now?

Regen (why do you keep pretending it does not exist).
He showed during his fight with Shacktron that it isn't instant. He needed some time to regrow his eye. Regenerating his body would take time - even though they're both immeasurable and above it but eh, you know what I mean.

Yeah that's 9 whole seconds Discord would have to seal him away or destroy him with NIP since his mindscape form is a whole two tiers below Discord. Unless you bring up NEP 3 again, and say he wouldn't be able to affect him at all in any case with any hax, in which case

I guess Discord just loses? lol? He could keep erasing any traces of Bill's body as he's constructing them, but affecting his mindscape form I'm not too familiar with NEP's and whether hax can still affect them.

I asked this elsewhere, but is Bill in the Nightmare Realm the same as Bill in the mindscape btw?

I asked this elsewhere, but is Bill in the Nightmare Realm the same as Bill in the mindscape btw?
Pretty much. The Mindscape is only a way Bill uses to physically interact with the universe (he did punch the bottomless pit in existence when a portal was there), and he can use his powers just fine there.

Back