• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eficiente said:
>Him literally having the power to threaten an infinite multiverse means he has to be 4D. You can't be 3D to have this power, and this power is clearly attack potency not hax, so he must be 4D

False. You ca have 4D power and a 3D body. That's like saying that a 2D damaging a 3D must be a 3D, when we can clearly see that it has a 2D body. The things you can destroy don't determine your dimensions.

I don't know about Arceus but we definitely have statements of Mxy being 5D+holding back with Sups+Joker using his power to destroy the multiverse, it is clearly a wrong equialization.
Ok you're not getting my point. I'm not at all suggesting that Mr Mxy wasn't holding back. The whole argument that was statement in this was Bill is 3D because Ford could shake his hand. Yet Superman can clearly touch Mr Mxy for example. I'm not suggesting in the slightest that he wasn't holding back, I'm just saying that because Superman could touch Mr Mxy so that argument doesn't work here.

What's the evidence to say Bill is 3D? Because it seems unlikely. Is the whole evidence being that we can shake his hand? Because that's not exactly good enough.

Eficiente said:
>Him literally having the power to threaten an infinite multiverse means he has to be 4D. You can't be 3D to have this power, and this power is clearly attack potency not hax, so he must be 4D

False. You ca have 4D power and a 3D body. That's like saying that a 2D damaging a 3D must be a 3D, when we can clearly see that it has a 2D body. The things you can destroy don't determine your dimensions.

I don't know about Arceus but we definitely have statements of Mxy being 5D+holding back with Sups+Joker using his power to destroy the multiverse, it is clearly a wrong equialization.
Also, while yes that's true being Multiversal+ is infinite 4D. Are we really suggesting 3D Bill having infinite 4D power? That's a little absurd. He's clearly 4D.

Sorry if I'm being rude to you, I'm just questioning this because apparently people believe it

>The whole argument that was statement in this was Bill is 3D because Ford could shake his hand.

Dude. If Bill had a 4D body he wouldn't have been affected by Ford's beam, he wouldn't have needed a forcefield against an attack from Dipper, he wouldn't have been affected by the attacks of the Mystery Shack and he wouldn't have been affected by Mabel throwing spray to his eye. Why do you stay with one of the many examples of Bill's body not being ∞ times superior to a 3D one?

I will repeat to you, since you apparently did not read; "We don't need to provide evidence of Bill not being 4D, you need to provide evidence of him being 4D." & "You can have 4D power and a 3D body. That's like saying that a 2D damaging a 3D must be a 3D, when we can clearly see that it has a 2D body. The things you can destroy don't determine your dimensions."

>while yes that's true being Multiversal+ is infinite 4D.

A 2-A being is one that can destroy infinite universes or harm other being with 2-A durability, point. You don't gain or have certain amount of dimensions because of your power, but your dimension do give you a minimum amount of power. Bill being 2-A means he can destroy ∞ universes, but it says nothing of his dimensions.

> I'm just questioning this because apparently people believe it

Well outside of this wiki are people believing and influencing others to believe that all characters that can manipulate time are 4D. Others believing something, even by massive amounts, is not necessarily a sign of anything.

Eficiente said:
>The whole argument that was statement in this was Bill is 3D because Ford could shake his hand.

Dude. If Bill had a 4D body he wouldn't have been affected by Ford's beam, he wouldn't have needed a forcefield against an attack from Dipper, he wouldn't have been affected by the attacks of the Mystery Shack and he wouldn't have been affected by Mabel throwing spray to his eye. Why do you stay with one of the many examples of Bill's body not being ∞ times superior to a 3D one?

I will repeat to you, since you apparently did not read; "We don't need to provide evidence of Bill not being 4D, you need to provide evidence of him being 4D." & "You can have 4D power and a 3D body. That's like saying that a 2D damaging a 3D must be a 3D, when we can clearly see that it has a 2D body. The things you can destroy don't determine your dimensions."

>while yes that's true being Multiversal+ is infinite 4D.

A 2-A being is one that can destroy infinite universes or harm other being with 2-A durability, point. You don't gain or have certain amount of dimensions because of your power, but your dimension do give you a minimum amount of power. Bill being 2-A means he can destroy ∞ universes, but it says nothing of his dimensions.

> I'm just questioning this because apparently people believe it

Well outside of this wiki are people believing and influencing others to believe that all characters that can manipulate time are 4D. Others believing something, even by massive amounts, is not necessarily a sign of anything.
Again, all of that is PIS like I said earlier. Arceus and the meteor is PIS, and so is this. Bill's power is one than trancends anything a 3D being can have. Sure a 3D being can have 4D power, but all of you said is clearly other PIS or something else. Ford's gun is one that works like void manipulation and is a direct weakness to Bill. Just like the zodiac, it's a weakness not a 3D feat. Being sprayed is PIS just like everything in the show that's easy. Gravity Falls is literally full of PIS. There should be no way of Bill losing. In wierdmaggedon, Bill stops everyone easily by turning them into paintings, but then chases Dipper and Mabel. It's just how they decided to show the story. Bill with his many abilities should have zero problem beating the Pines family yet he simply doesn't use them when he should. It's full of PIS.

The reason Bill becomes 2A is because Ford states he will become that power if he succeeds. It's the whole point.

But honestly at this point it's me against the whole wiki so like I said earlier Arceus outhaxes and I respectfully disagree with the 3D Bill

You can make a Questions and Answers thread if you still have important doubts.

Eficiente said:
You can make a Questions and Answers thread if you still have important doubts.
Thanks but honestly I don't think I will. I disagree with the wiki on a lot of pages but also agree so it's not worth it. I'll just have my beliefs and that's that. Sorry if I was rude to you by the way. I don't agree with you on this but I respect your opinion on it. At the end of the day, I'm also voting Arceus

I don't see how Arceus' hax can affect someone who is infinitely above him.

I mean, 2-B and below cross-tier matches work, but once you get to 2-A and above it becomes impossible.

I mean,

If YOU were stuck in the 2nd dimension for a trillion years with the knowledge of higher dimensional beings, I'd celebrate it too.

Reminder that I voted inconclusive, despite hitting Bill with a stick the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back