• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill takes on a baby

It comes down to Zeno erasing vs Bill mind haxing

And before anyone says bill toys with people it's only with people he can beat like an ordinary human and not a powerful,being like the Time Baby

Just watched a few videos about Bill.

Bill stomps Zeno to the ground casually via Finger Snap.

"I don't feel so good" Zeno goes.

"I like that reference" Bill says.

Yeah no. Bill doedn't know how strong zeno is, so he wont take him seriously.

And the one time he was serious he used a laaer.

Beyond that he will likely go for making chaos first on top os that, instead of focusing on what he sees as a little blue kid.

Not at all. He under estimates humans not because they look weak but because he literally has been viewing them for billions of years. He wouldn't just not take Zeno seriously otherwise he wouldn't of taken a giant floating baby seriously.

The real cal howard said:
I've debunked the "Bill will job" argument so many times that it actually infuriates me when I see it.
Try saving your debunk on a Microsoft Word Document so you can just copy and paste it as a response every time someone brings it up, or something like that.

I'm currently looking for it. But I remember it being good enough for Azzy to go out of his way to Kudos it.

You claim to debunk a lot of stuff to be honest, and every time he used his hax it was completly random (either litirally random or he just devided to use it on a whim).

That, and he doesn't just hax without actually looking at whomever he is fighting. And he would also likely go giant without the area restricting him to a town.

Changing every hole on zenos face doesn't stop him from erasing, it just makes it more likely.

Madness balls are too random and slow to be reliable.

Madness wave didn't seem to affect nearly any of the inhabitants, so I doubt it will do so here.

Blasting will only get zeno to erase him.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bill snaps his fingers and puts Zeno to sleep, after which point he can do anything he wants
What? He has never done that against anyone but mabel, and that was for the bfr and because he needed her.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
wait isn't this like a major hax stomp other than void manipulation i mean bill stomped zen'o when he was low 2-C
Might want to counter my points instead of talking of outadetd stuff.

okay well i don't zen'o wll take him seriously either and it is in character for bill to just kill for no reason if he doesn't need them so bill will probably hax him into oblivian before zen'o decides to kill him

unless if zen'o actually kills for no reason to the extent of the likes of bill (i am not the most familiar with dragon ball)

Litirally the only attack zeno does is erasure.

When has he done that? Every time hr haxed someone it wasn't lethal. Say what you will about it being childrens cartoon, but his hax isn't used in a lethal manner.

He kinda erased trillions for no particolar reason

Should this even be an applicable thread? Should any battles with Zeno be allowed? His only feats are him casually busting universes, in-universe statements that he destroyed multiple universes at a whim and that he may have erased the entire timeline (unvierses and all) of Future Trunks. He has no real hax feats, combat feats. magical feats, etc. Due to him never having the need to use anything more than what he has now.

Goku and Jiren are both considered Low 2-C at their strongest and seems like DBS is entering the territory of 2-C after the ToP...to add further, the strongest GoDs would scale to around this level with the Angels being a great deal above that. As such, in terms of raw AP It seems reasonable that Zeno is 2-C+ but there is nothing to conclusively state this.

I feel Bill would win with ease based on what we currently know about Zeno but as far as I am concerned this is like pitting Nagato against Meruem based on feats from Pein or SM Naruto.

Ok, so either Zen'o-sama erases or the dorito unleashes his barrage of hax.

Going for incon TBH.

BOTH of them are bloodlusted, void manip is a pretty strong hax and Zen'o can do it just by raising his hand. The dorito is pretty vulnerable to that.

Back