• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized, both in their final forms.

Who wins?
(Their profiles)

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any resistance to soul fuckery on Bill's profile, so here's an obligatory "Reisatsu Crush GG" comment here.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any resistance to soul fuckery on Bill's profile, so here's an obligatory "Reisatsu Crush GG" comment here.
Does Bill even have a soul? I mean, he has an astral form that can be sealed, but Bill certainly doesn't behave like anything else in Gravity Falls. Though maybe he's pure soul, given his ability to possess people by removing theirs. No idea how to vote on this one; it seems like one of them instantly wins, I just don't know who.

Does Bill even have a soul? I mean, he has an astral form that can be sealed, but Bill certainly doesn't behave like anything else in Gravity Falls. Though maybe he's pure soul, given his ability to possess people by removing theirs. No idea how to vote on this one; it seems like one of them instantly wins, I just don't know who.
That would mean he's something like a soul being.

Still susceptie to RC.

Assuming this isn't a stomp on Bill (if he's higher dimensional) or Yhwach's (Reiatsu Crush) favor.

I dont see any resistance of Bill regarding power null so he's pretty much a deer in front of headlights to the almighty.

Even then, Bill doesn't seem to have a way of stopping Yhwach's resurrection via rewriting the future when he died.

Im voting Yhwach if this is not a stomp.

If he is souless, it should be noted on his profile. It tends to be classified as immunity to soul hax for obvious reasons. Though, since it isn't on his profile, Yhwach stomps because of Reisatsu Crush.
Isn't bill higher dimensional?
Doesn't look like it.

bill starts with transmutation though, which doesn't kill.
Well he also doesn't have anything to combat the almighty, so it's contentious if he'll even get the chance to use it.

Also this isn't exactly trasmutation, but ichibe's bankai has the ability to change the "true name" of things and in the process also change the nature of their being.

Ichibe renamed Yhwach to "Black Ant" and made him about as insignificant as a black ant. Yhwach resisted his true name manip and reconstituted his abilities in the process.

Food for thought.

yeah its been ****** years since i even looked at gravity falls and never even looked into the other character, so im just throwing shit out here.

The feeling when Bleach has an actual 3-A Character but no one like's using him😐😐

No but seriously like everyone else has said this is a Stomp in Yhwach's favor because of Reiatsu Crush and The Almighty negging the shit out've him and his abilities. Bill doesn't have any Soul Manipulation resistance whiles in his Physical Form nor any resistances to the other passives that comes with Reiatsu either so he's double ****** in that category.

Neither can his abilities resist being nulled by The Almighty which can powernull Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation from Ichibe.

So this is a massive stomp is Yhwach's Favor.

I wish this wiki added the Axolotl from Gravity Falls. He’s supposedly far stronger than bill and at least an 5 dimensional being

Yeah, got to say this is a stomp. There might need to be a discussion on Bill's nature, specifically soul vs astral existence stuff, but that's not for this thread.

True but we already have statements about his strength, so we could just put an Unknown, likely ____
Eh, it still not really contribute to something. He'd still be pretty useless since he'd be completely haxless (for what we know as of now) and has no feats of actual fighting. Making a profile for him will be a waste of time

Back