• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Tai Shui

Tai Shui stands there and Bill Dies

And also completely laughs at Bill's mindhax due to being a higher dimensional being.

This is a stomp

Edit: And a necro

Gargoyle One said:
Tai Shui stands there and Bill Dies
And also completely laughs at Bill's mindhax due to being a higher dimensional being.

This is a stomp

Edit: And a necro
Bill's haxes are still 3-D right?

@Yeahboiii123 Bill's haxes are not 3-D, but 4-D as he is 4-D for this fight. That's an old argument.

Bill's haxes are "only" 3-D when he is 2-D at Tier 11 since he can afftect a 3-D world.

Also, Bill's profile has been updated. Bill's new hax include Causality, Physics, Law, and Conceptual Manipulation which can bypassed Tai Shui's defense of being Non-Corporeal and having Low-godly regen.

I am inclined to say that Bill's hax stomp.

And Tai Shui isn't? Higher AP doesn't save you from causality or law hax at a 4d scale (was going to perform a combination of these on the multiverse, removing it's laws, physics, and rules of cause and effect) and it doesn't bypass a fellow low godly.

@Yeahboiii123,

My argument wasn't above being baseline, it was about Hax.

You don't need to be above baseline to hax stomps, you need to be in the same dimension as hax bypasses durability and negate certain abilities.

In most cases, hax will always apply unless a character has resistance to the hax in its profile, or a character's dimension is above another's dimension such as an example a tier 3 character's hax usually can never affect a tier 5 unless with Higher Dimensional Manipulation .

The Tiering System provide more examples

So, my point is that Bill's haxes will work as Tai Shui got no resistance to them. Although I would this fight to be fair, it really looks like a hax Stomp Thread .

TheArsenal1212 said:
Bill FRA
I think he outhaxes the guy but not necessarily a stomp @Nedge1000
It because TaiShui looks like he can't in any way at all which would clarify as a stomp

Nedge1000 said:
@Yeahboiii123 Bill's haxes are not 3-D, but 4-D as he is 4-D for this fight. That's an old argument.

Bill's haxes are "only" 3-D when he is 2-D at Tier 11 since he can afftect a 3-D world.
This is completely wrong.

@Nedge1000 but a stomp would imply Bill easily wins. He does have to put effort into this because Tai actually has higher AP. Bill's haxes are much better but speed isn't equal either so I don't think it's a stomp, just a comfortable win for Bill with some effort

>Bill's haxes are much better

Not the case given that most of them will not do anything.

Back