• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sarcasm but mean it" - you sure you understand what sarcasm is? It is precisely when you say something you don't mean.

quote , I used to live in a flat world whit flat dreams but one day I realized I was a concept and distorted my world to the pont where I erased its existence. ,

Naruto neglected yah said:
quote , I used to live in a flat world whit flat dreams but one day I realized I was a concept and distorted my world to the pont where I erased its existence. ,
video of this?

he is disastrous to the pont of branding spance and time whit a sinp of his finger in his 3d form its States in the journal the if he gains his 3d form all hope is lost

Monarch Laciel said:
Well, given the lack of evidence to the contrary, it seems more likely to me that Bill was simply being arrogant, sarcastic, or refering to "concept" as an idea existing in the mind rather than an abstract piece of reality.
If you think he is an abstract conceptual existence, make a C he can wrap space and time

Grabbed her, ripped out the Madoka part of Goddess Madoka, mind wiped it and trapped it in a pocket universe, became the devil. Not entirely in that order. Basically

Homura and Madoka's transformations broke every space and time, then put it back together with different concepts.

Idk why anyone is giving this guy a legit reply anymore. Either he is a kid and doesn't really grasp this stuff fully or a troll.

Naruto neglected yah said:
quote , I used to live in a flat world whit flat dreams but one day I realized I was a concept and distorted my world to the pont where I erased its existence.
He never said that, he said this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back