• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did this version of Strange manage to apparently stomp Giygas of all people, yet this is fair? Probably because the OP in that match didn't restrict his 2-A crap. Maybe Giygas could have won idk anymore, that thread was a mess anyway.

Christian my boy, your wish was granted.

Can anyone be a bit more specific as to what Doctor Strange uses to win? Not that I agree or disagree, but when everyone is FRA'ing a short one-liner, I don't get much of an indication of what d strange uses to win, especially when it's literally just 'some hax'.

Ayewale said:
Can anyone be a bit more specific as to what Doctor Strange uses to win? Not that I agree or disagree, but when everyone is FRA'ing a short one-liner, I don't get much of an indication of what d strange uses to win, especially when it's literally just 'some hax'.
Bill does win, it was stated in the books that 11d beings feared him, i dont care about what anyone says, this level of power is comparable to cosmic armor super man whos MAIN PURPOSE is to beat beings who CANNOT be beaten, bill cipher is multiversal+ regular dr strange cant win, but CLASSIC dr strange stomps. Classic dr strange was the closest being to omnipotence in the mu back in the day.

Wats poppin said:
Bill does win, it was stated in the books that 11d beings feared him, i dont care about what anyone says, this level of power is comparable to cosmic armor super man whos MAIN PURPOSE is to beat beings who CANNOT be beaten, bill cipher is multiversal+ regular dr strange cant win, but CLASSIC dr strange stomps. Classic dr strange was the closest being to omnipotence in the mu back in the day.
Wtf

This is classic dr strange...

Also 'some haxs' isn't really a good argument, even if Strange so obviously curbstomps the dorito here.

I mean

That's really all that needs to be said, as lazy as it is it's valid when a stomp match is this laughable

I am closing, Bill has no Win Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back