• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Large Size Update

Rau

1-) Large Size Type 5: now bill cipher asks Ford for the formula to lift the barrier in episode Weirdmageddon 3. and if the barrier is removed, Bill will be able to do whatever he wants. Right in this scene, Bill can grow himself to become bigger than the world and eat the world. wouldn't that give Type 5?

2-) Large Size Type 7: Ford gets the size of a galaxy by Bill in this scene. I think type 7 can be given here. if you make this a universe or a galaxy discussion. You can still see the stars and space behind the Ford. this is a galaxy.

Full Video:

large size is the size characters are usually despicted as normally, which in bill's case during the weirdmageddon is usually several times larger than a human

in that vision he straight up grows to the size of a planet and obviously grows ford as well, so it is all size manipulation

large size is the size characters are usually despicted as normally, which in bill's case during the weirdmageddon is usually several times larger than a human
I don't think the Bill cipher has a size that can be called normal and I don't think how true what you are saying is. It changes in every episode. and if Bill Cipher lifts the bridge, I think his normal height will also increase. Bill Cipherin gets type 7 if he's the size of galaxies. large size can raise itself as much as it wants (max galaxy output).

And yes, he can manipulate ford, but he can grow as much as ford himself.

I think Thelastmlg is referring to Large Size being an ability given to characters that are that size normally, not characters that tend to grow to a large size through Size Manipulation. It is different to be a giant than to be small and be able to become a giant.

Back