• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher (at his implied strongest) vs Goddess Madoka (at implied strongest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely Bill. One trillion years of experience along with more versatility with his hax. I can see his cockiness being a problem, but not enough to cause him to lose more times than not. Bill 8/10 times.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Not seeing why the potential to destroy the fabric of an infinite multiverse isn't a 2-A feat, but ok.
Because there is no proof that Gravity Falls has infinite universes

Hyperception said:
Or i might be missing ot on something because i have not beem caught up with the show
Oh, why didn't you say so dude? That makes total sense! Oh Hyper, you need to be caught up with the show cause it's ending real soon, man. REAL SOON.

Got it.

Just cntrl+F "infinite". Infinite alternate realities, according to Bill. There are also supposedly infinite alternate Bills, but considering the possibility of Bill being higher dimensional, these are possibly all just projections of the same Bill.

Wow, no one told me about this!

While Bill does have alot of hax, Madoka is nigh omnipresent and thats greater than immesurable speed of course. And I've heard hax usually works when speeds for the hax guy are greater or equal which is not the case.

As for experience Madoka, has been around for atleast as long as magical girls have existed, through out the multiverse, not to mention humanity isn't the only species that has magical girls (Iltzi as an example). SoI would say their experience is closer than people think.

Other than hax and speed they seem pretty equal but Bill probably wins, because of his nature. Then again hes cocky and a bit sadistic so he might now finish her early enough. So Madoka?

Then again I might be wanking. Someone correct me on that.

Got it.
Just cntrl+F "infinite". Infinite alternate realities, according to Bill. There are also supposedly infinite alternate Bills, but considering the possibility of Bill being higher dimensional, these are possibly all just projections of the same Bill.
That decomposing rabbit was gross

Hyperception said:
Not seeing why the potential to destroy the fabric of an infinite multiverse isn't a 2-A feat, but ok.
WTF??? In the episode Dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons, Stanford speech "That's my favorite game in the whole multiverse!"

So yes, Gravity Falls takes place in a Multiverse.

BillCipher326 said:
Hyperception said:
WTF??? In the episode Dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons, Stanford speech "That's my favorite game in the whole multiverse!"
So yes, Gravity Falls takes place in a Multiverse.
Bill it's alright, Hyper seems to now get that Gravity Falls has a multiverse.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Isn't bill in the tier 1s at his implied strongest since he's implied to be higher dimensional?
He would but Azathoth has watched the latest episode and he said that even though BIll/or Alex(lol) said that he has infinite power, it doesn't change anything other than making Bill a legit tier 2 threat.

Ah I see it's a shame he didn't go in depth with what kind of being he was and how many spatial dimensions he could perceive.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Ah I see it's a shame he didn't go in depth with what kind of being he was and how many spatial dimensions he could perceive.
Yeah i feel ya. Well there's only one episode of Gravity Falls left since Alex Hirsch is ending his show in Early next year. If anything, the finale MAY or MAY NOT tell us if Bill is in anyway a tier 1 being. I hope he is, though.

Hope he does that would be great .And he surely is going by the hint but we're not sure of exactly what kind of being he is.Hes above our concept of time going by the rabbit vid IIRC.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hope he does that would be great .And he surely is going by the hint but we're not sure of exactly what kind of being he is.Hes above our concept of time going by the rabbit vid IIRC.
Well if you happen to watch Gravity Falls, i hope you get prepared for it. Alex is pulling all the stops on his shows finale here next year, so hopefully he reveals anything more about Bill before it ends.

But anyways here, my vote is actually still with Bill cause i really don't remember anything that Madoka did that's more impressive than what Bill could do(well there was that wish she did but~)

I'm not entirely caught up just watch random episodes I'll probably marathon it soon.But yeah I agree Bill wins here.

I really hope that Alex do some mini-series or something, directly focused on Ford and Bill.

I really want to see what the level of destructive power that Bill has.

The good is that the next and last episode, will take about 1 hour.

BillCipher326 said:
I really hope that Alex do some mini-series or something, directly focused on Ford and Bill.
I really want to see what the level of destructive power that Bill has.

The good is that the next and last episode, will take about 1 hour.
Well Alex made a post on Tumblr a while back that at least for him, he's ending his story on the Pines family after this. So idk if there's word of him planning on making a min-series.

At least we have the finale like you said which will one hour long. This means that we have last chance to see if Bill really is a Tier 1 or not.

BillCipher326 said:
I really think you will find answers in the next episode.
An interesting fact is that on Reddit, Bill called his eye OMNIPOTENT
Well...that's only in the Gravity Falls verse. The term omnipotent is really hard to define. For me, it could mean that your omnipotent in one verse but not in another. Then again, what i just said does sound stupid though.

I mean Omnipotence is literally a contridiciton in and of itself.

Yes, I said it just .. I do not really know.

Well, actually, the omnipotence does not exist, it's just a human term to describe what they do not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back