• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Ciper vs Sans

AGH!! You put my two favorite characters against each other, Why?! Well...I have to say, Bill due to speed, attack potency, and more feats, sorry Sans, but, Bill just is a bit outside your league, I feel fully powered Chara would have a better chance against Bill.

This battle goes to Bill with far superior hax and everything else, Honestly I want to say this is a spite thread, But it surely is a stomp thread.

Algaro said:
This battle goes to Bill with far superior hax and everything else, Honestly I want to say this is a spite thread, But it surely is a stomp thread.
he has hax... but you see bill fighting actually? is not his strength through

We haven't seen him fight. But we have seen him obliverate opponents that should be way stronger than Sans (TimeBaby) I could see Bill doing the exact same thing to Sans if he wanted to.

Bill Cipher. Sans can dodge any attack, but he is never shown to be able to dodge reality warping attacks. Bill Cipher can either drain Sans of his powers and kill him from there or just make Sans explode. Sans can not dodge an attack from the inside. Also no matter where Sans teleports it wouldn't work since Bill Cipher can just blow up the omniverse giving Sans no where to escape. But this battle is sorta close since Sans can dodge a few of William's signature attacks.

Cant Sans just KR's Bill? Bill killed ALL LIFE in the 2nd Dimension, so he can just be KR's into oblivion andget hit by Sans constant spamming of KR GasterBlasters. Also, isnt Sans has teleportation? That essentially means he has instaneous speed and just dodge every attack from Bill (assuming if Bill doesnt automatically destroy the whole universe at the beginning). Also, Sans will most likely just ignore Bill's durability. (Sans has defeated beings far above Bill, example: Demigra 2-C, Chara 2-B) This is my opinion however so Im going with Sans.

Bill stops time, shoots him with eye beam that can vaporize 9 trillion ton baby (Mountain level?) and Bill wins.

KR only drains you to 1 hp, but Bill has Regenerationn and could heal his HP. his precogniton would hlep him dodge gasters and bones, intangibility for the bones that manage to hit him as they would pass through his body of pure energy.

Yeah, Bill can counter everything, Sans has. Gaster Blasters? Siphon energy from them. Bones? Make them into a body and get a psychical form.

Back