• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big Smoke is waiting in line at Cluckin' Bell, but Sayori has been taking too long to order and a ****** needs his sodium every now and then, so Big Smoke decides to show her who's boss

Both are 10-B which means Big Smoke doesn't have his armor/guns, and Sayori doesn't have her non-corporeality/resurrection and other fancy stuff

Me irl: 7

This boi looks like Stephanie from LazyTow: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Well I am calling this a stomp. There is nothing supernatural about this forms, so this is like putting a pre-teen (she is as physically mature as one, and as strong too) agaist this behemoth of a man.

She litiraly cannot hit him properly, has less range, and one good hit to the face will have her sprawling on the floor.

If she were to go for a nutcraker, it would hurt, but he would be able to get back up far faster than anything she could do to do proper damage. Or just tackle her, and she can't do anything about that either.

They are both 10-B, this is no stomp. I remember there was a Principal Celestia vs Big Smoke thread and it was concluded even with the former lacking fighting skills.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
They are both 10-B, this is no stomp. I remember there was a Principal Celestia vs Big Smoke thread and it was concluded even with the former lacking fighting skills.
Reality can be bent for higher tier characters, but if someone like sayori were to punch him, he would barely feel it. That, and the fact that one punch from him can send her sprawling on the floor and that her only way to slow him down is going for a nutcracker (which is, like, the most predictable attack) makes her winning as likely as monika getting a happy life.

Torlikoff said:
A crotch shot.
I pointed out why that wouldnt work above. It is not deadly, she wouldn't be able to kill him in the few seconds that gives her and most people, me included, react to that stuff by punching back.

I would also imagine he has better pain tolerance than I do, and I got hit in the crotch plenty times without falling obver and starting to cry.

Sayori kicks him in the balls with her plastic tip shoes and he cringes from it, then out of nowhere she plunges her fingers into Big Smoke's eyes/stabs him to death with a pen that poisons him. It's not predictable from a girl like her, she's more likely to run away.

Her shoes aren't plastic, its just the art style making them look shny (or are her socks plastic too?)

I can take a hit to my balls without doing that.

She doesn't have a pen on her normaly, doesn't have the strenght to plung through the eyes of someone while they are closed, and he would need to not do anything for that to happen.

Gotta love how you act like Sayori is a bloodlusted killer that knows exactly what to do in order to kill him when she's literally a random high school girl.

Also getting kicked in the balls is nowhere near incapacitation.

Torlikoff said:
It could incapacitate him, but it's an unlikely scenario. And yes, it will hurt.
I got hit i nuts in multiple occasions. Most of the time its the ball while we play soccer, but still. If I can keep doing stuff after it, so can he.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Her shoes aren't plastic, its just the art style making them look shny (or are her socks plastic too?)
I can take a hit to my balls without doing that.

She doesn't have a pen on her normaly, doesn't have the strenght to plung through the eyes of someone while they are closed, and he would need to not do anything for that to happen.
It's probably leather but any shoe material should stun him.

It's not like this is likely anyway, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate. 9/10 Smoke just beats up a schoolgirl.

No.

When was the last time you got hit in the nuts, because you are exagerating it to the extreme. Most people react either by crouching extremly fastly (which would lead to him either headbutting her or her stepping back, which gives more than enough time to recover) or by cringing but ignoring it.

Also, this scenario is impossble by the simple facts that:

1. Sayori doesn't have the physical training and height to do a proper nut cracker (with how short she is, anything kick that is that high would both have her falling back and be extremly weaker)

2. He can stop it by litiraly raising his leg a little bit

3. He can just slap her or charge her and she can't kick before she gets slapped down

The only way she can get a hit at his balls is with her knees to, which needs her to het, like, 40 cm away from him, without him doing anything.

Sayori seems more likely to run away rather than stay around and fight a big gangsta dude, especially when the situation you described means that she doesn't have any need to fight at all.

And while Big Smoke may be willing to at least severely beat her up, Sayori will most likely be defending herself with her arms the whole time. Even if she decides to fight back, she won't be any good at it. A nut kick isn't something that incaps, just hurts...a lot, but one can still power through the pain. If someone kicks you in the balls and runs away, I guarantee you'll be chasing after the person almost immediately.

Child abuse of a stomp FRA

As if placing a hit on your friends' closest friend isn't bad enough.

2 numbah nines FRA

What even is this?

The girl has no chance against a full grown adult that has at least some level of experience at punching people.

The best thing that Sayori can do is trying to bite him, and no, it's not gonna hurt him that much.

Back