• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Big Mom Pirates are invading the Spade Kingdom

VS.

Speed equalized
In character
Win by KO or death

Votes
Big Mom: 1
Vanica:
Incon: 1

Last edited:
Big Mom is 6-B+, and can increase that with Haoshoku coating, Advanced Armament, and her fruit. Nothing stops Big Mom from bringing Vanica's blood magic to life and using it against her, only saying. I don't understand how Vanica's death inducement works as far as I know this has only been used off-screen; but anyway, I don't see Mama getting caught up in this, since BM has so much AoE, range and Danmaku that Vanica would need a miracle to get close.

I don't see what stops Vanica from cursing her. She has no resistance and can do pretty nasty things after that, such as making her explode from the inside, corrupting her mind, Induce Pain and more

Inconclusive because Big Mom has AP, Skill and useful abilities

Vanica has instawins in her curses, Big Mom wins if she lands powerful blows at the beginning, Vanica wins when Megicula decides to stop the fun and advices her to use curses

Anyway, I vote for Big Mom. Seems that Vanica has no good answer against BM's Lightning (it's danmaku, homing attack and huge AoE) that Big Mom often uses and spams. I don't know what value Vanica scales to, but she wouldn't take too many hits considering she's so abruptly inferior in AP.

Vanica has an extremely short range to use curses (going with her profile, idk if it's outdated) and her personality would not allow her to use her strongest techniques initially (She leads with blood magic iirc), at least not before Megicula took over her conscience; but until that happens Big Mom would have already destroyed her.

Also, Megicula's Decaying World would be useless since BM doesn't use magic; Inhibit the senses? Big Mom has haki; Induce pain? Vanica needs target first and we're talking about someone who was able to struggle with pulverized internal organs after receiving blasts directly to the brain. "Explode from inside" is actually detonating the power that Vanica transfers to other people, Big Mom has more AP so that would also be irrelevant (And Big Mom has already withstood blasts from inside that scale to her AP).

Anyway, I vote for Big Mom. Seems that Vanica has no good answer against BM's Lightning (it's danmaku, homing attack and huge AoE) that Big Mom often uses and spams. I don't know what value Vanica scales to, but she wouldn't take too many hits considering she's so abruptly inferior in AP.

Vanica has an extremely short range to use curses (going with her profile, idk if it's outdated) and her personality would not allow her to use her strongest techniques initially (She leads with blood magic iirc), at least not before Megicula took over her conscience; but until that happens Big Mom would have already destroyed her.

Also, Megicula's Decaying World would be useless since BM doesn't use magic; Inhibit the senses? Big Mom has haki; Induce pain? Vanica needs target first and we're talking about someone who was able to struggle with pulverized internal organs after receiving blasts directly to the brain. "Explode from inside" is actually detonating the power that Vanica transfers to other people, Big Mom has more AP so that would also be irrelevant (And Big Mom has already withstood blasts from inside that scale to her AP).
If is Vanica at 100%, Megicula appears at 70%

And Vanica having "several meters" when she destroyed This with her blood is completely outdated

Also, after searching, is stated that half of Vanica´s body have manifested Megicula, so that half of her body needs Saint stage attacks or Arcane magic to defeat her completely or gg devil heart invulnerability

Epsilon, give me your opinion, I want to be 100% sure of my statement :(

I could be wrong because it's been years since I read BC, but wasn't this the effect of the Decaying World curse, which nullifies any magic that can affect Vanica? Either way, Blood Magic would be susceptible to turning Homie.
Could be both, Vanica still creates a massive blood construction afterwards

Also, after searching, is stated that half of Vanica´s body have manifested Megicula, so that half of her body needs Saint stage attacks or Arcane magic to defeat her completely or gg devil heart invulnerability
Well I doubt she has a devil heart but just like devils, she should be resistant to, or at least unable to be killed by attacks that are not arcane/saint stage

And yeah, the profiles are outdated. Besides there's a Devil Physiology CRT that's happening but I lost track of it

Inconclusive because Big Mom has AP, Skill and useful abilities

Vanica has instawins in her curses, Big Mom wins if she lands powerful blows at the beginning, Vanica wins when Megicula decides to stop the fun and advices her to use curses
Devil heart limited invunerablity mid-high regen

Devil heart limited invunerablity mid-high regen
You know that Big Mom can literally punch Vanica once and if she is not at 70%, she dies for lacking Megicula presence to give her "invulnerability"

This was made when One Piece was on par with Black Clover in AP, now Big Mom is 7 times stronger without using any amp

Vanica can only win if Megicula manifest, so for me is inconclusive because it depends of Megicula´s mood

Back